• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Brittany

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mindee

I don't know about any of you, but as far as I'm concerned, Brittany Spears is a twit. I don't really care about her, and don't care what she does. But..
virtually every single news story I have seen today about her performance last night refers to her as "fat" a "porker" or one really good one.. a lard ass.
Now Britttany is no more fat than I am bald, and it makes me mad as hell that the media will call her fat, and so the little 13 & 14 year olds who think she matters will then look at themselves and think that if "Brittany is fat, then I must be a cow" and they will starve themselves, make themselves sick or take illegal drugs to make themselves not fat. A huge grade of ZERO to the media for this irresponsible reporting. Your thoughts?

Back