• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Burger Queens - by gainingdane (~BBW, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gainingdane

~BBW, ~SWG – A young woman's new job at a fast food chain has interesting results.

Burger Queens
by gainingdane

[Author’s Note: Hope you like it. Sorry if there are some grammatical fails, but I am from Denmark, so bear with me. This is based on my life story for the last three years, mixed with a little fantasy. I have done some little changes to my original story.]

May, 2008

In early May, 2008, Tanja started working at a Burger King a mile away from where I lived. Tanja was then an 18 year old girl, not very tall 157cm and a little on the chubby side being 60 kilos (132 pounds) heavy. She was a beginning apple shape, big DD boobs and a plump belly, but relatively fit legs and ass from years riding a horse. But those days were over now and she was not doing sports anymore.

Tanja was a quick learner and became quickly one of the best employees. She worked with a lot of cute guys. One in particular named Peter. was about 80 kilos (176 pounds), age 18 and pretty muscular, blonde, and charming. He had the normal soccer player body: lean muscle definition, strong but small arms and at least a four pack.

Over the next couple of weeks Tanja and Peter became good friends, and they flirted constantly when they worked together. I noted that he enjoyed sharing the menu items with her, almost always with a medium Oreo strawberry or vanilla shake.

Tanja and two other girls that I worked with were also becoming really good friends. Carina and Marie both slim but Carina was a very slim girl weighing 50 kilos (110 pounds) and being 162 cm. Marie a little taller, 170 cm and weighing 62 kilos (137 pounds). Even though she was slim she had some nice love handles and a little bulge over her pants.

The three girls all had that in common that they thought Peter was pretty hot, and they loved food. More than once I saw them munching on blueberry biscuits with coffee before their shift, or taking double whoppers with fries from the store at the end of the day.

Peter was indeed a very charming boy and loved girls with a little belly on them. This was one of the reason he liked working at Burger King, because most girls either already were or were getting a little chubby.

June, 2008

A day came when Peter had to work the same shift as Tanja. and both arrived at the same time. This presented a small problem which Peter thought was great: they had only one dressing room and both of them where kinda late, so they had to change at the same time.

Peter took his shirt of flexing his abs, to make it almost look like a six pack, then he took his street pants off and slowly donned his work pants. This was so Tanja could look at his abs for the longest time possible. Tanja on the other hand quickly changed her shirt while sucking in her slightly pudgy belly; then she had to take pants off. Since she knew she had a great ass, especially for her size, she made sure Peter had a good look at her butt.

Peter was really enjoying this, he loved curvy girls and Tanja had everything a guy like him could ask for: a decent hip size, big boobs, and a nice pudgy belly. What was not to like?

After this encounter he made a point of letting her know she was nice and they started spending a lot of time talking on the job. One day, when Tanja was getting her break, he challenged her:

“I bet you can’t eat a triple whopper cheese,” he said laughing.

She responded with a flirting smile, “I bet I can eat it faster than you!”

They both agreed to the bet, Tanja came out 15 min later, laughing,

“Ha, ha. Beat that!” she exclaimed.

Peter was amazed. He could not believe she had eaten it that fast. He knew there were 1300 calories in only that one burger.

Peter had his break an hour later and finished his in only 8 min, doing his victory dance on his way to Tanja.

“I think you need to practice to beat this eating machine,” he said, rubbing his victory in Tanja’s face while hoping she actually would “train” so she could beat him.

Tanja wasn’t competitive enough to actually go into formal training, but over the next couple of weeks she did enjoy some additional triple whoppers, each time trying to scarf them down as quickly as possible – usually with a shake and sometimes fries. But eating a triple whopper as fast as Peter had wasn’t easy.

July, 2008

Tanja and Carina were over at Tanja’s getting ready for a party. They were both very excited for the party because they both knew that there would be a lot of cute boys. Tanja had a cute green dress she bought last year, which she knew would look good on her. She took her clothes off in front of Carina. Carina was amazed over just how big her friend’s breasts were - also at how plump Tanja was getting.

Tanja pulled her dress up and asked Carina, “Can you do me up?”

Carina stepped behind Tanja and started to pull her dress up. It was getting really tight on Tanja already when the zipper hit Tanja’s belly and Carina had to ask her to suck it in. Tanja tried all she could and Carina tried one more time to zip her dress but it wouldn’t' come up.

“Come on Tanja, just a little more.”

Tanja tried again but to no use, the dress would not come up. Carina tried to comfort her by telling her that the dress might have shrunk in the wash.
Tanja was not really buying it. She knew she had gained a couple of pounds already. But she also knew that with her breasts she could likely get any boy she wanted. So she just forgot about wearing her favorite green dress, put something else on and went to the party. Her friend could see rolls developing through her sleeveless camisole undergarment.

August, 2008

Peter very much liked what was happening with Tanja. Towards the end of August he noticed her belly was definitely growing a bit. He was not surprised. she really enjoyed the food and worked at least 4 times a week, which also meant eating a meal there.

She would typically enjoy a whopper burger, usually with cheese, along with large fries and either a coke or a BK Oreo shake. Sometimes she would have chili cheese or nuggets on the side when she was spoiling herself. But at least twice a week she kept trying to break ten minutes consuming a triple whopper.

BK employees are supposed to tuck their uniforms in at work although many don't. In Tanja's case the truth by now was that she couldn't.

To Peter's delight he noticed her bulging belly now was getting so that her shirt couldn't be tucked in. Her undershirt as well was tightly stretched and its outline could be seen through her uniform. The traditional triangular notches of the BK uniform accentuated the nascent bulges of her love handles. Peter wasn't at all surprised when she had to step up a uniform size, but he did marvel a bit that it didn't seem to faze her.

September, 2008

Changes in Tanja were getting visible even if you were not looking closely like Peter was. He could see where her belly was starting to hang over the waistband of her pants quite a bit, and her love handles were also getting bigger.

Finally Peter couldn’t control his curiosity any longer. He had to see how far Tanja had come and if she could actually beat him. He jokingly asked her if she thought she could dp it now.

“You bet I can,” she responded, although she inwardly had her doubts.

“You are going down! What do I get if I win?” she inquired, smiling to Peter.

“I don’t know what do you want?”

“A massage,” she said, watching with pleasure his reaction. Tanja wasn’t really conscious of or upset by her gain because she knew Peter liked her.

“It is on,” Peter said.

Peter was really hoping that he would lose for two reasons. Not only would it mean she would have developed a bigger appetite but he would get to touch her soft body.

Unfortunately for the both of them she finished short, only being able to eat the triple whopper, even with a coke o wash it down, in 10 min. But Peter took solace when afterwards she also took a normal sized whopper for dessert. Maybe she wasn’t as fast as him, but she obviously had an appetite.

October, 2008

Although Denmark has no legal drinking age, purchase in markets is restricted to those over 16, while bars are 18. Neither Carina or Marie had any thought of drinking beer with their whoppers, but Marie was fond of Tuborg and liked to have a bottle or two in the evening – especially with traditional Danish meals like frikadeller (meatballs) laks (salmon) and lammesteg (leg of lamb), all with of course kartofler (potatoes) in various forms..

Carina by contrast was a big breakfast eater, used to arising early and having generous portions of pastries, eggs and some type of meat. For evening she would have modest portions of entrees but had a weakness for desserts. These included Danish apple charlotte, decorated with whipped cream, dried bread crumbs and almond slices, as well as rodgrod mod flode, basically a gelatin dessert served with thick cream.

This type of eating plus regular BK value meals had been steadily adding pounds to both girls, but they had not noticed it yet. Tanja was obviously gaining however, and with holiday season partying about to get into full swing they finally felt the need to indirectly bring up the subject tio help their friend.

“Look at me,” remarked Marie, grabbing a handful of belly as the trio were sharing a BK break with their usual burgers, fries and shakes. “This place is making me sooo fat!”

“You know it – but its me too,” agreed Carina. “I’ve had to step up twice in uniform size since I started here. I know I need more exercise.”

Tanja knew she’d gained too, and already weighed the most. Her friends were actually raising the issue for her benefit, not themselves. But she didn’t see any problem

“OK, yes we’re all bigger but we’re not actually fat or anything. Personally I like my bigger butt and boobs – and I think Peter does too,” Tanja declared before stuffing her pie hole with another handful of fries, not evidencing an iota of guilt..

“OK, you’re probably right,” sighed Marie, thinking wistfully of the entire large American style pizza she’d had the night before along with two bottles of her beloved Tuborg.

November, 2008

It had been nearly six months. Tanja had tried twice to beat Peter’s triple whopper record. Twice she’d failed and she had to give him massages. He had yet to be forced to reciprocate. Actually he wanted her to beat his time so the he could get his hands on her softening body. He thought some incentive was in order or he feared that she might give up.

“You know of course that Copenhagen has the world’s #1 restaurant – but its anything but fast food. I’n certain you know that!,” Peter remarked to Tanja.

“Sure, of course I do. I actually have eaten old Danish style meals. They take a lot of time to prepare , usually beginning he day before. My grandmother still does it some of the time. But most commercial Danish food is, well blah. I guess that’s why I’ve been chowing down so much on whoppers, if you know what I’m saying.”

“Oh I agree. But a seven course meal served in the old style isn’t exactly the same thing,” Peter countered. “That’s what Copenhagen has in a restaurant thats rated the best in the world – when you can get a reservation.”

“Seven courses? That must be Kona – but it costs 1500 Krona (slightly over $200) for a couple to dine there – and that’s just the meal. Is that what you’ve been building up to by getting me used to triple whoppers? It must be some feast,” Tanja replied, her expression showing he’d hit a chord.

“Well, you could say that. After a sea food salad with greens you get a choice of 12 pre-starters – everything from reindeer moss to quail eggs. Then you have aebelskiver buttermilk donuts for bread, followed by pike perch garnished with citrus/lime verbena, dill and cabbage as an appetizer. All this is a run-up to what they call hen and the egg – which is kind of complex but there’s an entire you tube video that describes it.

"There is an alternative. You can have a beef tartere with wood sorrel, juniper berry powder and tarragon. Either way, next comes a batch of caramelized sweetbreads with wild mushrooms and veggies from the hedgerow planting strips separating local fields. For dessert you get Fresh milk ice cream sprayed with Gammel Dansk, dehydrated milk foam, wood sorrel and milk powder crumble."

Tanja tried in vain to assimilate this torrent of information all at once. It all sounded delicious, but most of the items weren’t like anything she was familiar with.

Peter grinned, “All this when you beat me, and you still get the massage as well,”

“MMM … guess I need to stay in training,” Tanja murmured, her hand caressing her growing belly.

December, 2008

“Here, for both of you – a little treat for the season,” Marie remarked during the second week of December as she handed both Carina and Tanja a large box of shortbread nuggets flavored with cinnamon and cardamom, a seasonal delicacy called Pebber Nodder in Denmark.

“Wow, thanks,” Carina replied, thinking how yummy they would taste. She was into the holiday season full forces, having polished off four aebleskiver ball pancakes sprinkled with powdered sugar that morning.

“This is really nice, Tanja,” Marie remarked. “Now I have something for you. I know you’re both from out of town and will be working Christmas week, so I’m supposed to invite you to Christmas eve aftensmad. We’re going to be having Frikadeller meatballs, roast duck, brown potatoes, and a choice of desserts: sour cream banana cake or ris alamonde. “

“Are you going to give a prize to the person who gets the serving with the whole almond in it? That’s what our family traditionally does! “ declared Tanja, her taste buds already starting to water. .

“Of course,” Marie replied, “its tradition!”.

“Errr – do you think we could invite Peter as well? I think he might enjoy it,” Tanja added hesitantly

“Not a problem.” Marie smiled. She had actually already intended to.

None of the three girls were especially watching their weights during the holiday season – they were all dressing warmly and the bulky clothing easily covered any extra pounds. Peter, however, could tell from the fullness of her face that Tanja especially was eating well. He was happy to accept his invitation.

Tanja indeed was eating more than ever. Her fast food “training” with triple whoppers was giving her a better overall appetite. She had always enjoyed traditional late evening Danish snacks such as dyrlaegens natmade, dark rye bread with salted beef and meat jelly, consumed with usually with onion rings. She also found herself having breakfasts such as bubble (translated: scrambled food – usually consisting of eggs and leftovers from the night before) or bikesmad (hash). She was having either breakfast dish with toast or pastries, effectively doubling her traditional breakfast calorie count.

The resulting new pounds were, as she found desirable and good, expanding her bosom and hips. However, she didn’t take notice that they were also finding their way onto her torso, thighs, arms and especially her belly. But as yet the expansion was only noticeable to a close observer like Peter.

January, 2009

Tanja was standing in her room trying to get ready for a party. Christmas had been an enjoyable time for her. Looking on her waist you could definitely tell she had not been holding back on eating during the holiday season. You could start seeing the changes even in her lower body - her thighs where getting bigger and a little more flabby. You could also start seeing a small hint of stretch marks around her butt, which were also getting a little bigger but to her in a good way since it was getting rounder, and not wider.

Her belly was still the one thing that really made her look fat, and it had not stopped growing, and her love handles were very visible. Her tummy was definitely not looking like anything most by now nineteen year old girls would want their belly to look like. To her, however, the important news was that she had once again had gone up a bra size. Also her face was getting fuller and you could see she was starting to sport a small double chin.

She knew she had been gaining some weight, but not how much she had gained. Up until now she hadn’t really cared. But now she recognized that her regular pants were getting too small for her and she was trying to get ready for a party. It was a very casual thing so a dress would properly be too fancy for the party, but she was now standing in her biggest pants and there was no way she could button them.

“Screw this,” she screamed and went to the bathroom. She stepped on the scale and discovered that she had gained 9 kilos (20 pounds) since joining Burger King eight months before.

She took a moment to digest the news, finally deciding that 69 kilos (152 pounds) wasn’t really that bad. Dieting just wasn’t her thing, so she decided she’d have to get some larger clothes. As for the party, she’d just have to wear a dress and not worry about it.

Three days later ---

Three days later Tanja had to call her boss and ask for a larger pair of pants because even her stretchy pants could not fit her.

Peter meanwhile had started to notice that the sweet skinny girl named Carina also had started to pick up a few pounds, actually she had gained a lot. She had become fond of enjoying hasselnodlagkage (hazelnut torte) slices at home in addition to the calorie rich fare at Burger King.

He noticed one day when they were working together that Carina could not button her pants, and there where sticking the cutest weight little bulge out where the button where suppose to be. This was of course good news to Peter and he now really tried to get her to get some more food, making her burgers bigger when she had breaks, put extra fries with it and ask if she did not want some nuggets or onion rings on the side.

Carina of course not say no to him and his nice smile.

(Continued in post 3 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back