• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Business with Pleasure - by bella929 (~BBW, Erotica)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bella929

~BBW, Erotica - A woman sets her sights on a very dangerous man.

Author’s Note: My first story ever...its with my alter ego! Heeheehee, enjoy!

Business with Pleasure
By bella929

Isabella Young crossed smooth tan legs as she nodded at the bartender, ordering a drink. After tipping the light hearted young man, she had turned herself out to the crowd, resting her elbows back on the bar. She had let her direct gaze linger into steely dark eyes...she took a drink of her cocktail, also drinking in her target- Korean mob boss, Ken Ryu. She intended to leave with him, whether he knew this yet or not. She licked her lips and gave him a seductive wink. At least he was a handsome one…She was still staring him down with her catlike eyes as he promptly rose from his seat, leaving the other three people that he was with behind. And then he was coming towards her.

Ken Ryu, a young Korean mobster, had quite the reputation on the streets of downtown Los Angeles. Well known for his ruthless, devil-may-care demeanor, the man was considered armed and dangerous wherever he went. Ken had felt a shiver go down his spine as he saw the Asian woman before him give him a wink so subtle he thought he might’ve imagined it. He ignored the protests from the female he’d come to the club with…uncultured wench hadn’t stopped whining and droning on about her private life…as if he cared! He had full faith that his right hand man could handle both of these girls. He was in pursuit of a woman. He bore his eyes right over the red satin of her dress that hugged her full curves, lingered at the low V of her neckline, where the crease of her cleavage came together…as much as he liked what she was wearing, he thought she’d look much better without it. Full-figured, thicker females were his guilty pleasure…and this one definitely fit the bill. Ken never had any problem getting what he wanted…especially in the female department. She was leaving with him tonight…no matter by what means.

Isabella studied him with interest as he took the stool next to her with a confident, commanding expression. Men of power always looked like that.

“What you having, babe?”

She smiled at him and replied, “It’s called a redheaded slut.”

He appeared to be amused. “Sounds delicious. I personally like darker hair on my women,” he said, as he reached over and brushed a lock of her hair away from her face. He gestured to the bartender. “Another one of these for the lady, couple of straight scotches for me.”

She hid a smirk as she finished off the rest of her drink. He was smooth…and looked even better close up. She caught a waft of his cologne, strong and attention-grabbing, very much like its wearer. “Is that so?” She turned in her seat so that one of her luscious legs slightly brushed against his, crossing her arms.

“Nothing more intoxicating than a woman with long dark hair and sexy eyes…like yours.” He felt a burning sensation in his lower abdomen as he felt the contact. He wanted to take her now…here, against the bar, with her long tan legs wrapped around him. “Tell me how it is that you’re here alone.”

Isabella chuckled. “I assume you mean my lack of a date. Well…I’ve found that there’s a lack of real men in this city…all the good ones are always either taken or prefer other men. I like my men nice and aggressive, but alas! …almost every time I find myself wearing the pants.”

The drinks were set in front of them with a brisk clink. He grinned and took his glass. “What’s your name, gorgeous?”

“Call me Bella.”

He regarded her with a very intense, very direct expression. “I’m Ken…here’s to you and the end of your search, Bella,” He murmured he raised his glass to her. She took her drink with an upwards glance at him through smoky eyes. She clinked her glass against his and drank it in one long pull. By the time she finished, he was already on his second glass. He was so cocky…but Bella admitted to herself that she kind of liked it…

He leaned towards her, until his mouth was near her ear. “Lets take this back to my place…let me take care of you, baby.” She smelled so good.

“Only if you let me drive,” she said with a coy smile.

“As you wish,” He downed the rest of his glass and rose from his seat.

She did the same, taking his arm, not missing a beat.

He left some cash on the table, and they left the club, amidst many glances towards them.

They had barely made it through the door when she pressed him against it, taking his bottom lip with her own. His hands immediately went to her wide hips, grasping her hard as she teased him slowly yet sweetly. He just wanted to grab her and ram into her nonstop right here, against the door. She worked her hands over his strong, broad chest, slipping her tongue into his welcome mouth, exploring it with an urgency he could feel.

“Mmmm…Bella, you taste so good…” His hands moved to her ass, and he felt her bite his lip as he gave her a hard squeeze. He couldn’t take it any more-he wanted to see all of her. Experienced hands reached the top of the zipper of her dress, and he pulled it down, and she pulled her arms through it so that he could pull it off her. He prayed he wouldn’t explode as his eyes ravaged her in her lacy black and grey lingerie.

She felt him grow aroused against her, and she breathed hard into his ear, her lips forming a question. “Have any tattoos?”

He smirked and looked into her bedroom eyes. “You’ll have to look and see…”

Bella easily unbuttoned three of his buttons, revealing an intricate traditional gang tattoo, mostly black, colored only with green and a deep crimson. She loved a man with ink. “Mmmm…I like it…” She traced a finger down the bare skin, then brought her mouth down where her finger was and kissed it.

He chuckled and urged her…“Keep going, there’s more.”

Before long, she had thrown off his shirt and Versace pants. She pressed herself against his hard body, his torso almost entirely decorated with tattoos. Two hundred and thirty pounds, he was an impressive display of brawny muscle and artwork. They were almost all bare-skin on skin, building up heated friction and locking in a deep and urgent kiss.

He grasped her legs with his hands, and lifted her up swiftly, with his powerful arms that were also painted with impressive, intricate tattoos. He pinned her against the door, loving the feel of her soft, thick thighs around him. He wanted her now.

She moaned as he took control, pressing her against the door, his mouth on her neck, his hips grinding into hers. She felt herself grow wet through her lace panties, and combed her fingers through his hair, tugging it back as she met his mouth with hers.

He took her to the bedroom, so familiar with his house that he could find it with his eyes closed…which he ended up doing as he unhooked her bra with ease and pulled it off, throwing the lacy garment aside. Her ample natural breasts felt amazing against his own chest, an asset that he wasn‘t quite accustomed to. He lifted her higher on his waist and brought his head down to suck on her left nipple.
She let out a cry as he bit down. Ken looked up into her smoky eyes, and she saw something animalistic burning in his intense black gaze.

He lay her down on the bed roughly, only taking a split second to admire her topless body laid out on his bed…she looked even better than he’d imagined back in the club. He kneeled on his bed, pressing himself against her, his hands worshipping her breasts as she moaned into his mouth.

She loved being dominated by a strong man…she was enjoying every second of this treatment. Bella loved the way his hands worked along her body, loved the feel of his hard muscles against her.

Her hands went to his package, and he groaned softly like an animal in slow, excruciating pain. She could feel that he was well endowed…he had a lot to be proud of. She rubbed him through his black boxers as she reveled in his rapidly changing facial expression…from intense to desperate.

He slipped a finger through the side of her panties, sliding it into her slick heat. She moaned as he buried an experienced finger inside her, moving it in such a way that nearly brought her to climax.
Ken relished the sound of the girl under him being pleasured by him while his digits played harder and harder against her.

“Ken…I need you inside me…!” she gasped out. She grasped the waistband of his boxers, and pulled them down.

Ken wasn't one to hold back. He took them off easily then pulled her lace panties off in a rush. He grasped his erection with one hand and positioned himself before her. Without a moment’s more hesitation, he pushed himself into her, burying himself fully into her wet heat. They simultaneously groaned, as he felt her tight pussy around his member. She was so wet and ready, they hadn’t even needed any lube.

“Fuck me hard, baby…” she moaned, digging her nails into his shoulder blades. “Don‘t you dare be gentle with me…”

She didn’t need to tell him twice. He moved his hips against hers rapidly, extra force put into each penetrating thrust. His full length sometimes brought the girls he fucked to tears, and they would beg him to stop…but Bella, she asked for more. He never took his eyes off her fluttering ones, he wanted to watch her as she came for him. He’d thought she looked good in the club, but he’d never seen anything as beautiful as the agony on her face, her full, luscious, lips parted and gasping his name.

“Ken…Ken…ooooh Ken! …shit!”

His strong, rough hands grasped her hips as she ground deeper and deeper against him, hungry for all of him. His head spun as she wrapped her arms around his neck and asked him to pull her up. He pulled her up, on top of him, as his back leaned against the bed frame. He saw stars as she lowered herself onto him again and again, in an excruciating rhythm. Her luscious black hair bounced, along with her breasts as she fucked him against the bed frame. He moaned as she grabbed his shoulders for leverage to lower herself onto him with more force. He grabbed her hips and thrust upwards hungrily at a quickened pace.

“Come, Bella, come for me baby!”

She grabbed the bed frame as Ken took over. It wasn’t long before she felt something shaking inside of her, begging to be released. She let out a cry as it shook harder and harder until the feeling overflowed to the rest of her body as Ken’s thrusts pounded her harder and harder. “Ken, com-I’m coming now….!” She cried as she felt herself have the most intense orgasm in her life.

Hearing her made him, if possible more aroused, and he gave a groan as he felt her tighten around him as she came, and with a few additional thrusts, she brought him to finish along with her, releasing his heat inside of her.

He wasn’t even close to being satisfied yet.

Driving away from the luxurious two story apartment, Bella checked her rearview mirror with a quick glance to make sure she wasn’t being followed. She shifted in the seat of her black Audi and winced- that soreness in her pelvic area would remain for a few more days…but it wasn’t a bad sort of pain…the aftermath was worth it, for what she’d experienced the night before. Wondering if she’d enjoyed it a little too much, Bella reminded herself that pleasure mustn’t be mingled with her job. It was a pity that the next time she met Mr. Ryu, she’d be putting him behind bars. Tsk tsk tsk. Pity…in some aspects, he was just what she wanted in a man…in another time, another life, she just might’ve grown to appreciate and enjoy him.

Ken awoke with the sound of a starting car. It was a few seconds before he recalled the events of last night, and a few more to realize that he was quite alone in his bed. There was no sign of Bella but the stray undergarments that she had left behind. He shook his head…if it weren’t for that, he wouldn’t have believed it. Women never left him…he was, without fail, always the one who did any premature abandoning. He found his boxers and pulled them on as he strode over to his window just in time to see the black car that Bella had driven yesterday speed into the main road. He found his pants and checked his cell-phone. Eleven missed calls…his partner…his client…the broad he’d screwed last week…his cousin…and then his right hand man, whom he’d left behind yesterday at the club. He used speed-dial to call back the latter.
A worried voice answered the phone. “Ken…why didn’t you call me back last night? I saw you leave with that girl, but-” He was cut off swiftly by a curt response.

“Danny, I need you to go back to Eos and get a hold of their credit card receipts-find out what Bella's surname is. I want you to find me that girl

To be continued...? :p

Latest posts

Back