By popular demand! Small Shirts Themed Pictures!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

escapist

Belt Buster!
The sexy hug, or me getting beaten?
Is it disturbing if its both? Or does this need to go to the fetish thread?

If you had on one of your ummm outfits I would have made a mess all over the place!

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Is it disturbing if its both? Or does this need to go to the fetish thread?

If you had on one of your ummm outfits I would have made a mess all over the place!
LOL!! If you're ever in Toronto, I'm inviting you to one of our parties....

Now get on topic and post a tight shirt pic!!

escapist

Belt Buster!
LOL!! If you're ever in Toronto, I'm inviting you to one of our parties....

Now get on topic and post a tight shirt pic!!
Well the Trip can be arranged, Not sure I have anything to wear will that be a problem? Waiting for my photographer to get here....she is Late as ALWAYS! I have the T-Shirt picked out cause I got a nice pic of me in it with one of my FFA Stripper friends when I was smaller heheheh.

bexy

is red again <3
Not exactly that small but it is more figure hugging then what I normally wear... its a new pajama top, I love it cos its so cozy it feels like I'm wearing a soft hug!
Oh my days!! Not only do you look cute, but describing it as a hug just made you even more adorable lol!!!

kinkykitten

FFA-Property of Von_Pudge
Not exactly that small but it is more figure hugging then what I normally wear... its a new pajama top, I love it cos its so cozy it feels like I'm wearing a soft hug!

AWWW I feel the urge to cuddle you :happy: :blush:

Hole

Ha! Thanks everyone!

Hole: ...hmm...not too much of an age difference. I think it's more like that Puma thing chicken legs was talking about. :D

Also, new Avi achieved!

I have to ask.. Are you into gaining?

T-bear, you look GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT.:D

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
I have to ask.. Are you into gaining?
Gain some lose some. I'm in that "whatever/go with the flow" area. I do tend to put it on fairly easily though. For me gaining weight wasn't ever so much a matter of setting as a goal but more as expecting, accepting, and either not caring or enjoying it. I realized I was probably going to gain weight once/as I got older, so I just figured, hey, find people that like it now so you can feel better about it later. Incidentally, my confidence has skyrocketed since joining here. :D

That isn't to say I haven't experimented with the occasional stuffing, or even liquid bloating, but I really never set out to achieve a weight gain or goal.

addie17

I may be late to respond, but damn WillSpark, that is some serious sexiness. Does being 23 make me a cougar as well?

Hole

Gain some lose some. I'm in that "whatever/go with the flow" area. I do tend to put it on fairly easily though. For me gaining weight wasn't ever so much a matter of setting as a goal but more as expecting, accepting, and either not caring or enjoying it. I realized I was probably going to gain weight once/as I got older, so I just figured, hey, find people that like it now so you can feel better about it later. Incidentally, my confidence has skyrocketed since joining here. :D

That isn't to say I haven't experimented with the occasional stuffing, or even liquid bloating, but I really never set out to achieve a weight gain or goal.
I see. I think that's a pretty cool approach. Well thank you for the detailed answer and taking care of my curiousity. :happy: Good to hear you're feeling more confident. You should. :D

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
I see. I think that's a pretty cool approach. Well thank you for the detailed answer and taking care of my curiousity. :happy: Good to hear you're feeling more confident. You should. :D
Not a problem. I tend to lean towards that mentality on most stuff along with thinking the logical way (i.e., I don't tend to exersise on my own and I love to eat, and am pursuing a culinary career. Chances are I'm not gonna get buffer. :p)

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
huh?........you mean get toasted together...;):D...or a donkey punch..or is punch refering to something i have yet to experience:confused::D
You know you live in Vegas when the only "punch" you can think of involves either booze or anal sex....LOL.

(a punch...you know? Fist hits face or other area of body to inflict pain...;) )

You know you live in Vegas when the only "punch" you can think of involves either booze or anal sex....LOL.

(a punch...you know? Fist hits face or other area of body to inflict pain...;) )
oh yeah..i forgot about that one...:blush::blush::doh::eek:

Wait a sec...donkey punch is anal...lol...jeez..i thought is was a rough doggy style..

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
oh yeah..i forgot about that one...:blush::blush::doh::eek:

Wait a sec...donkey punch is anal...lol...jeez..i thought is was a rough doggy style..
There are about 3 variations on the actual meaning of donkey punch....the one I always heard was, "donkey punch is when you're fucking a chick doggy style, then you punch her in the back of her head (this is supposed to open her anus :confused:) then shove it in her butt."

Aaaaaaaanyway :p

There are about 3 variations on the actual meaning of donkey punch....the one I always heard was, "donkey punch is when you're fucking a chick doggy style, then you punch her in the back of her head (this is supposed to open her anus :confused:) then shove it in her butt."

Aaaaaaaanyway :p
woooooowww

i learn something new everyday...lol.."the more your know" phrase comes to mind...