• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

camping & grilling, chilling, illing

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

veil

boston based bluestocking
as thrilling as yelling at each other is, i truly do prefer cooking. my beloved partner in crime & i just returned from a lovely weekend camping in salem, and we ate really, really well (this is what happens when a fat guy & an ffa plan meals) and with very little effort on either of our parts.

our dinner when we arrived friday was foil packets with sweet potato, zucchini, summer squash & spice packets we both made--mine was just ginger, garlic, pepper & salt, but my boyfriend is slightly insane in the kitchen (and we just read spice) so his included:
cloves
cinnamon
cardamom
pepper
onions
garlic
ginger
green spicy sauce of some sort

and we made black beans with beer & orange bell peppers on the side, which made great leftovers for some really delicious breakfast burritos.

beer is probably one of the greatest inventions ever, because it is delicious to drink and to use to further the cause of other delicious things.

foil packets are probably my favorite thing to cook while camping, and these ones came out perfectly. for the adventurous reading this, i highly recommend the crazy spice mix my boyfriend made up, it was a bit like the seasoning of a caribbean empanada crossed with a samosa crossed with the best thing you've ever tasted.

so let us all discuss delicious things we like to cook outside, and yell at the briquettes for not starting instead of at each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back