• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Can we have a real discussion about feederism?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against threads about fantasies and picture requests and what have you but I think this board is sorely lacking in a REAL discussion about feederism.

Between people from this site often interacting in real life and the fact that in some cases, the fetish is stigmatized on here, I think it's often difficult for people who are active in the community to discuss their interest or involvement in the fetish and I get that but, I think it's important that we have a discussion about feederism that isn't 1. solely fantasy based or 2. run by people who for the most part, don't engage in it on any level. I've had good one-on-one discussions with people about the fetish, but I just think it'd be nice to have a thread where a lot of people could discuss it openly. I realize this thread may totally tank because people don't want to discuss it, but judging by private discussions I've had with people from this board, we are long overdue for this type of thread.

I don't want this thread to dissolve into a debate about moral or health implications of participation or purely about fantasies and certainly not about asking for pictures.. I want to discuss what impact feederism actually has on your life and how you deal with the associated issues.

I know I'm not the only one that has ever been morally conflicted about this or who has wondered about how to safely or realistically incorporate a fantasy into a real life relationship. The reason I started this thread here as opposed to Fat-Forums, Fantasy Feeder, Curvage or whatever is because I think the atmosphere here could lend itself to a valuable discussion. Like I said, I realize this thread may go nowhere because don't want to participate but I sincerely hope it does because I think it could be beneficial to the community as a whole.

How involved in the fetish are you (is it something you pursue full time as a lifestyle choice, something only for the bedroom or something you only fantasize about?)

How do you safely incorporate the fantasy into your relationship and your life?

Do you ever worry you may 'go too far' or help your partner go too far?

How do you broach the subject with a new partner?

Do you worry about health issues and if so, how do you reconcile this with participation in the fetish?

Are there any aspects you don't like about it?

These are just some random questions I thought of off of the top of my head, maybe one of these could get a conversation going.

Latest posts

Back