• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Can you hear me now? Need help w/ AUDACITY audio editor/ recorder, pls.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSBBW Katerina

FillOutUrProfileFellas
Okay, a few days ago I downloaded AUDACITY to my Mac OSX 10.6 w/ Safari browser [i don't/ won't use Firefox since it wrecked my computer yrs ago. gun shy.] since its compatible and above all-- FREE. I need this recorder for a job opportunity.

I thought everything was fine and I placed the icon on my desktop. I did my brief 'test' recording, did a 'Save As' .WAV .aup* [hey that's what it says on the widow w/ regards to saving also placing the 'file' on my desktop for easier access, did a play back and I sounded fine. Here's where it slowly unravels. When I attached the file in an email on my yahoo acct. and sent them [the WAV & the aup], the recipient opened it and heard nothing but silence. We went through this back & forth three times and still nothing.:doh: I've an internal mic on my laptop which is functioning well and the out going sound is fine as well. In fact the recipient downloaded Audacity, did a test of his own and all went well on his end. I don't know what it could be and I'm ready to pull my hair out cuz I need this gig.

This is frustrating. I'm not that tech savvy and don't know what to do. I'm sure I followed the installation instructions properly, but maybe I didn't. If you have any direct familiarity with AUDACITY could you help a damsel in distress?:confused: I might have to chuck the original download and start from the beginning. Regardless, I'll need someone, primarily a Mac owner, to walk me through the install, recording, saving, send or embedding and make certain both parties can hear process.

Greatly appreciate the assistance especially if you are a Mac person. Thank you, in advance.:bow:

Until then,
Katerina:blush:

Latest posts

Back