• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Canadian Tipping...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
So i just moved back to the Buffalo area and started waiting tables. I've worked in resterants in southern california and louisiana and so far it appears that my current area is populated with the worst tippers i've ever seen.

Not to toot my own horn but i'm a friendly and attentive server and frequently receive compliments from my guests but the tips around here are just appalling, often under 10%. Many of my co-workers and other servers i know in the area claim this is because of the large volume of Canadian diners we get (we're 15 minutes from the niagra falls border).

Why this is an issue with canadians i have no idea. I've heard that servers get paid much better in Canada and that gratuity is often included in the bill. I figured i'd ask you all since our crowd tends to be more of an eating out crowd and we have a lot of canadians 'round these parts =D

So what's everyone's policy on tipping? Particularly that of our friends from the great frozen north?

Latest posts

Back