• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Candyland 2 - by Forgotten_Futures {~BBW, ~BHM, Fantasy, Magic, ~XWG}

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgotten_Futures

Author's Note: Taking Coop's comments to heart, here's the first installment of an expanded, second part to my Candyland story. Krystal is Sarah's sister and Steven is her boyfriend, both mentioned at the end of the original, here.

Krystal felt an odd sensation overcome her. She fell asleep without sleeping, and it felt like she was flying, but she felt ground beneath her. She woke up from her sleepless state what seemed like hours later, but was really just a handful of seconds. She was seated on a grassy knoll, with Steven beside her.

Where Sarah had been the soft but athletic type, Krystal was horribly lazy and much happier snacking in front of the TV than jogging around the block. As a result, her short frame, which reached to only 5' 1", held quite a bit of fat flesh. Like her older sister, Krystal was bottom heavy, but even moreso than Sarah. If you looked at Krystal above the waist, you'd expect her to be a fairly slender girl - her small B cups added well to the impression - with only a little tummy bulge eclipsing her belt buckle giving any outward sign of fatness. She had short brown hair that framed a compact face of soft corners and smooth lines, without itself being describable as "chubby". Her gentle blue eyes, small mouth and cute nose made her look younger than her 23 years.

Below the waist, however, was another story altogether. Krystal's hips were far wider than any normal girl's, and this width extended backwards into a smooth, round butt that made sitting on bare wood chairs feel like there were layers of soft cotton beneath her. It was utterly impossible to find pants, skirts, or shorts that could actually make it over her hips and backside and cling to her waist, so she had long since adopted the habit of wearing hip-huggers. That they revealed a tiny bit of her ass-crack didn't bother her in the least. Her thighs were monstrous and jiggled maniacally along with her rear, but there was not a hint of cellulite on them.

Steven, by contrast, was also the complete opposite of Rayne, though not in the fat sense. Whereas Rayne was all muscle, Steve was thin and lanky. He was a computer geek like no other, but you wouldn't guess it from how he acted when he wasn't working with one. Steve was tall, 6' 2", with comparatively long blonde hair, blue eyes, and a wide, expressive mouth. His shorts hung loosely on him, as did his large T-shirt - but he liked it that way.

Krystal loved to picture Steve strutting around with a massive belly, bumping into everything, or with a big fat plumber's ass sticking up in the air while he crouched over a PC, pants falling down to show his crack. Likewise, Steve could think of nothing he'd rather see than Krystal parading around with hips too wide for most doorways, ass-shelf rolling while tree-trunk thighs quivered lustily. He could even see her sporting plump, heavy D-cups, and a belly sticking out into the air best measured in feet, not inches. But niether of them dared mention their fantasies to the other.

Krystal picked herself up from the gound, brushing herself off, watching Steve do the same a few feet away. She absently brushed at the underside of her belly, fingering the solid metal clasp of her belt hidden behind a couple inches of overhang. She was about to ask where they were when two children waddled up.

I say waddled, because there was no way children that fat could do anything more. Lacking the physical maturity of herself and Steve, the kids were little more than amorphous blobs, giant beach balls with heads, arms, and legs. Great white bellies shone where the bibs of their identical overalls failed to cover. Their upper torsos were covered by white T-shirts that were probably meant to cover more, but were simply too small. They both had blonde hair and blue eyes, and the only true difference between them was hairstyle, the boy's being short and the girl's long.

"Hi!" shouted the girl.

"Welcome to Candyland!" the boy followed suit.

"Land of eternal pleasure and happiness!" the girl piped again.

"Well that answers my first question," remarked Krystal, "now, more troubling, how did we get here?"

"That board game, didn't you say your grandmother was a little on the odd side?"

"Are you saying the board game magically brought us here?" She gave him an incredulous look. Steve gazed back evenly, as though daring her to come up with a better idea. "Ok, so we're in Candyland." She turned to the children. "Is there any way out of here?"

The kids looked at each other, confused. Why would anyone want to leave? Maybe they just had to stick around a bit longer. "You could go talk to King Kandy up in his Candy Castle. Just follow this path," the boy gestured to an obvious dirt trail behind him, "and you'll get there eventually."

"Thank you, we'll be right on our way."

It was a long time walking and normally either Krystal or Steve would've gotten winded, but for some reason their muscles stayed feeling fresh, their breathing never quickened; it was as though the very air was keeping them from feeling fatigued. Before too much longer they came to a large tree dotted with purple here and there in its branches. A little round dwarf-like man sat at the base of the tree, picking purple things out of a basket and popping them in his mouth one after the other, occasionally rubbing his round stomach contendtedly. The green furred creature jumped to his feet when he spotted them, and waved them over. "Welcome! I am Plumpy, and this is me Plum Tree. Care for a plum?"

Krystal and Steve were both feeling hungry, and wanted to be polite as well, so they each took one from the basket and bit into it. Krystal felt an intense wave of pleasure cascading through her, like a waterfall from her mouth to her stomach. She quickly finished the plum, looking over to see Steve licking his fingers clean of the succulent juice. "That was great. How is it they taste so good?"

"Why, dearie, these be sugar plums. None other taste as sweet and delicious." With that, he popped another in his mouth.

"So, what do you do all day, Plumpy?"

"Why, I sit here, and I eat plums. Oh, if the basket gets empty I walk around and pick up them that have fallen from the branches, but that be about it."

"That sounds... oddly wonderful. May I have another plum?"

"Sure! Have as many as ye want, there be plenty ta go around!" The dwarf winked and rubbed his belly, obviously pleased with his little joke.

Krystal and Steven crowded over to the basket and began scarfing down the sweet, juicy plums. Niether of them noticed their bellies begin to swell from their eating. Steve did notice a tightening of his shorts as his belly rolled out against the waistband, but he dismissed it in the wake of pleasure the enchanted fruit was causing him. Krystal's own belly swelled to new proportions, bulging out ever farther but not sagging, eclipsing more of her lower body with its magnificent roundness. It was only a matter of minutes before the basket was empty.

Steve and Krystal sagged to the ground, rubbing their enormous stomachs. "God, Plumpy, that was delicious," Krystal moaned, "but how can you eat so much without it hurting your belly?"

Plumpy looked like he was trying to remember some time, long ago... "I suppose I didn't always eat so much, but I expect I've grown used to it over time."

"God, if I ate this much all the time I'd be bigger than my house..." Even as the words rolled over her tongue, Krystal realized she wouldn't really mind that. However, that was her mind still under the influence of the enchanted fruit.

"Ungh.." Steve lay down and unfastened the button of his shorts. His belly rolled out, unrestricted, pushing down the zipper. "I don't think we're moving for a while. It okay if we rest here Plumpy?"

"Of course it be okay. See ye in the wee hours." And with the Steven and Krystal dropped into a deep, food-induced sleep.

A sequel happened some time later, found here

Latest posts

Back