• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Captive - by topoftherange (~BBW)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topoftherange

Juvenile Senior Member
~BBW -

Captive
by topoftherange

I set eyes on her immediately on entering the club that fateful night nearly two years ago.

Through the bustling crowd I immediately homed in on this magnificent example of feminine pulchritude and to my utmost surprise my unsubtle stare was reciprocated enigmatically.

She was seated by the bar, her long blond trestles cascading down her shoulders, partly obscuring the plentiful, milky flesh of her upper arms and plunging neckline which promised to reveal a bosom of staggering opulence.

Beckoning me over, she informed me that she was Guinevere and asked me if I was a veteran of these BBW gatherings.

Despite being somewhat flustered, I managed to introduce myself to her and confessed that I was not a regular and had only been to these events a few times before.

I bought her a drink, she returned the favor and soon the conversation between us was flowing as freely as the alcohol.

All the time, my eyes were riveted on her, wondering how her satin dress was managing to restrain the immense and curvaceous body that threatened to explode from it.

Each calf was as wide as my waist and as she shifted postures, the sheer strength of them struck me as I saw the muscles flex through the velvety, soft skin.

My gaze gradually worked its way upwards first along one enormous thigh, then along the other and my thoughts momentarily drifted.

“Hello,” she said, waving at me and smiling strangely. “You seem ever so slightly distracted! Are you sure that you’re safe to go home on your own? You have drunk rather a lot and I like you too much to allow anything bad to happen.”

Was I hearing correctly? The evening was starting to become surreal.

“I’m afraid that I came in my car and I’m sure that I’m well over the limit now. I can always call a cab though,” I said, hoping fervently that I would be contradicted.

Fortunately that proved to be the case.

“Nonsense, I have my car here and my flat is only a mile away,” Guinevere whispered into my ear seductively. “It’s been a long time since I’ve had any action and I intend to enjoy myself tonight.”

To be continued …..

Latest posts

Back