• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Car Accident Anniversary

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBWMoon

Kisses
Last year my Mother flew in from CA to visit the family. She was in Pennsylvania, and I took a bus from NYC to meet her in the Pocono's. We did a little shopping, then headed out for lunch. Later, we stopped at a candle shop. It was just getting dark when we crossed the Water Gap into New Jersey. (On the way back to my home in Brooklyn.)

On a four lane highway, we were in second from the right. The sun had just set, and we were in heavy traffic. A big suv/van came speeding over to pass us on our right. As it started to cut us off in the front, I immediately realized the driver had no judgement, and it was about to clip my passenger side wheel. My Mom was driving, and I calmly but quickly told her to get over to the left lane or we were going to get hit. She jerked the wheel, but it was too late, the SUV pushed us to the left.

Because my mother had already started to change lanes at the time the SUV pushed us, our car violently veered to the left. We saw cars all over the place, getting out of our way as my Mom tried to recover. A blue car came across the highway and sideswiped the front of our bumper. (without it being an impact). We bounced toward the right and spun entirely. As this was happening, I couldn't look out my window as I believed that the traffic was still heavy, and I was certain we were going to be hit. I was patting my Mom's shoulder as I thought I was about to be killed. (Passenger side toward dead on traffic)

Then the car stopped.

There were no cars. Drivers had avoided the accident, then slowly they left. Only one witness stayed.

There was a stopped vehicle with it's lights on in the middle of the far two left lanes. It was a car from the accident.

Latest posts

Back