• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Caribbean Cruise Anyone??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain_Sanders

I been looking for a way to spend my vacation and not spend too much cash. So, I got a great idea... where can you get all the food you want, nice room to sleep in everynight, plus all kinds of fun things to do without even having to spend a cent on gas? (we know how bad that is!)

So, I dunno if anyone would be interested, but I'm planning on going on a cruise in December to the Caribbean, the ship leaves out of Florida. If anyone else wants to go it'd be cool to have other fat lovers, SSBBW, BBW, etc. around!

So, here are the full details on the cruise:

Ship Name: Carnival Fascination
Departure: Mon. Dec. 10, 2007
Return: Fri. Dec. 14, 2007
Itinerary:
Mon Miami, Florida -- 4:00 pm
Tue Key West, Florida 7:30 am 2:00 pm
Wed Cozumel, Mexico 1:00 pm 8:00 pm
Thu At Sea -- --
Fri Miami, Florida 8:00 am --

Prices:
Oceanview -- $498 per couple ($249 per person) and up
or $399 and up for a single person.

Inside (no view) -- $418 per couple ($209 per person) and up
or $319 and up for a single person.

Inside Bunks (Upper and Lower) -- $398 per couple ($199 per person)
or $249 for a single person.

Included: Shipboard Accommodations, Meals, Some Beverages, Onboard Entertainment and Daily Activities, Port Charges, 24-Hour Room Service

Not Included: Shore Excursions, Personal Expenses, Gratuities, Alcoholic Beverages, Specialty Restaurants, Spa Treatments, Some Taxes

I hope to see some of you there... if you wanna know anything else feel free to ask me. :happy:

Latest posts

Back