• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

CF1: Jessica Simpson - by Bulge (~BBW, Dining, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BBW, Dining, WG: A short fantasy of outlandish celebrity weight gain . . .

Celebrity Fattener 1: Jessica Simpson
by Bulge

It had been 2 days after Nick broke up with her. She lay in bed crying with a bowl of ice cream in her hands. She thought to herself, “I need a vacation.”

She looked at a brochure for a cruise she and Nick were planning to go on.

“That’s what I need, a cruise.” she then picked up another bucket of ice cream and started eating. After eating that bucket she found herself strangely hungry. She ordered a pizza which was extremely cheap so she ordered 2 more.

“I’ll save the two other ones for later,” she thought to herself. After eating the first slice her jeans felt tight like her gut was going to burst.

“It’s only my imagination,” she thought to herself. She picked up two other slices and stuffed them down her throat at the same time. Then she felt thirsty so she got up and went to the kitchen and grabbed a milkshake and two boxes of chocolate and dumped the boxes on her pizza, a ritual her family preformed which she hadn’t done in six years. She bit the first one.

“Wow I forgot how good these are!” she said to herself while grabbing the last slice of pizza from the first box. She finished her first box and her jeans busted; the button flew and hit the wall. Her gut rolled out of her shirt and went between her legs.

“It’s been years since I’ve got new jeans. I guess these got too old,” she told her self.

By this time it was about 4:30 in the morning so she went to bed. At six she got up and felt hungry so she ate the last two pizzas and had three milkshakes.

Four days went by and it was time for the cruise. She gained about 7 pounds. All of her clothes were really tight. But she didn’t really notice. As she got on the cruise she noticed that all the people on the cruise were young women except for the crew. One the waiters she really wanted to get to know. His name was Ryck. It didn’t take her long to seduce Ryck, who spent tie in her room flirting with her and feeding her doughnuts and éclairs and other fatty foods.

Ryck came up with plan he was going to put breast enlarging pills in her food. It didn’t take long to see the results. She was now at an F cup and weighed 132 pounds. One day as she was lying on the deck in a two piece bathing suit which was tight. Her little belly rolled twice when she sat down and her but jiggled at every step. Her chin was bulgy and her thighs were rubbing together.

Suddenly she felt strangely hungry like that night when she put in seven pounds. She called room service and ordered three boxes of doughnuts, seven éclairs, some Twinkies, three pizzas, chocolate sauce, and a box of chocolates. She knew she was going to get fat and she didn’t care. In fact, she liked it! She stuffed it in her face in a matter of minuets and then she ordered more a called for Ryck. She asked Ryck to fatten her up because she was tired of being the super skinny pop idol.

Ryck without hesitation stuffed her with all the food. And then they ordered more. This lasted all night until finally she yelled “DO ME RIGHT NOW” with a face full of whipped cream. she then took off the two piece. Ryck then grabbed a hand full of doughnuts and ran to her. He shoved the doughnuts in her mouth and put himself in her. He then grabbed a Twinkie and filled it with butter. He then put it in her mouth. The filling ran down her fat boobs and down her potbelly.

She got up at 5 and went to the bathroom. She saw her self in the mirror. Her gut hang over her panties which were struggling to not pop. Her boobs were hanging to the sides of her gut. Her chin doubled. Her thighs were huge.

“Wow I’m huge,” she said with enjoyment. She stepped on the scale. The needle went crazy.152. She gained 20 pounds in about four hours!!!! She then went to the deck and grabbed a pizza box and a box of doughnuts. She then went to the kitchen and found a vat of marshmallows she laid down in the marshmallows and consumed the whole thing then she ate pizza and cake and ice cream and chicken and French fries and cheese burgers and whipped cream and butter and chocolate and lard and chocolate syrup and Hershey's. Then she fainted, her body covered in fatty foods. Her gut was now huger than ever.

Three weeks went by and the cruise ended. She weighed 327 pounds. And she didn’t stop eating.

Her fat was set as the new biggest fad and girls all over America became fat!!!

Latest posts

Back