• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Chain Reaction BBW (multiple) WG-MWG Feeding

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Da Games Elite

~BBW(Multiple), Feeding, ~~WG - What starts as an act of maternal control transforms into something out of control!

Chain Reaction
by Da Games Elite

Carol was the most beautiful girl in the school. She was gorgous. With long blonde hair and hips that were in perfect proportion to her chest, every guy wanted to date her. Every time, she accepted. And everyone knew the 18 year old party girl was the easiest girl to date. No one seemed to care she was dating a plethora of other people at the time.

Which worried her mother. She was a pretty, in shape, woman as well. She had lost her husband long ago, and, while her other more academically oriented daughter Sally wasn't like her younger sister Carol, she didn't want her to stsart followinmg Csariol's path.

She had pondered what to do until one day Carol came downstairs in a rush. Sally looked up at her, flustered as Carol pushed her aside to grab a bowl of Special K.

"What are you in such a hurry for?" her mother asked, confused.

"School!"

"The bus doesn't get here for another half hour..." Sally commented.

Sally was taking her time eating, as she was in college and had her own wheels. She didn't beed to leave for another hour.

"I want you to eat breakfast with me," she continued.

"Can't! Kids at school are expecting me! Gotta rush! Love ya!"

"Wait!" her mother thought, desperately, "Where are you going?!"

"IHop!" she called back, "Oh,can I have some money?"

At first her Mom was going to refuse, say no wayl. But then the idea appeared on her head all in one massive whirlwind of thought.

"Sure!" she said, reaching her wallet, "Here's a fifty dollar bill. All I have on me."

"Fifty?"

"Spend some on lunch..."

Carol left, a somewhat greedy expression on her face. Her mother went to grab a dusty cookbook long left unused, and turned to a page on an apple pie.

Her plan was simple in theory. Just make Carol a little pudgy, and keep her that way. The guys would stop taking advantage of her, she rationalized. Sure, it wasn't a good way, but Carol was starting to become a lost cause.

Her pie later turned out so perfect, she made another. And another. And another. By the time Carol and Sally came home, their home smelt and looked like a well respected bakery.

"What the world...?" Carol muttered, looking at the pies.

"Just felt like baking a little...got a little carried away..."

"Wow..." Sally commented, "Mom! You better watch it - I might eat a whole pie if gien the chance. But I skipped liunch - can I have one of them?"

Now this was changing things a little. Sally, she rationalized, might go down the same path as Carol. Maybe she should nip the problem at the bud with her as well.

"Of course! You both can! But after supper."

"Both of us?" Carol laughed, "I don't want to be a butter ball, ya know!"

"Really?" her mother said, sighing, "Why don't you want even a little bit of pie?"

If she could get through a single crack in her logic, she could persuade her to eat a whole pie, than another the next day.

"Alright...I guess you're right..."

Of course Carol didn't think about the pancakes that automatically came with the burrito at Ihop that morning. Or the lasagna she'd had for lunch.Or the Big Mac happy meal she'd been able to afford after schoolthat day. And she still had over thirty dollars left.

After supper Mom gave Sally an entire pie, as she asked.

She dug into it with great fever, devouring tweo pieces immediately, then saving the rest. Carol ate her slice; it wasn't until an hour later that she felt like another, then ate another. They were all generous sized pieces, one fifth of the pie, but they didn't seem so big. She had another before bed as sdid Sally. In the end, despite Carol seeming to eat a lot less food, they had eaten just the same.

Their mother pretended not to notice what the girls had eaten. All she knew that there were ten pies left over, and she would save those for the next few days...

The next day Carol's appetite was bigger thasn usual. With money in her pocket she had a good lunch. then an after school sundae at DQ. Despite some initial dread she had [pie again that night - she was acquiribg a taste for such things. The next day it was Waffle House for breakfast. The $50 still wasn't used up.

At the end of the week she paused and took stock of the damage. There wasn't any.

"Hmmm - guess I'm blessed with a fast metabolism," she decided, and stopped worrying as much as she had about the extra calories. Sally on the orther hand was just enjoying her mom's baking with no concern about her weight because she wasn't part of the social whirl.

After about a month, the first results started to show on Carol. Her favorite pair of pants had grown uncomfortably tight. A small roll of flab curled over her pants. She pulled them up as she sat down to breakfast. She'd looked in the mirror and decided that whatever she'd gained was ok, and the omelet with sausages and toast spread before her looked great.

Her results weren't the first, though. Sally had put on a good amount of weight (or perhaps since she was smaller it showed more on her). Her face was cherubic, and her arms had grown a little thicker. Her shirt was pulled tight around her belly, as was her pants.

"Mom." Carol asked, "could we go clothes shopping? I think I need some things."

Her Mom knew she had no choice but to go along with the request being made for obvious reasons. She readily agreed, vanquishing any thoughts of dieting from her daughter's relieved mind..

Neither of the girls were truly chubby yet, but they certainly had beub to put on a little. Their mother was not exempted. However, she didn't care that much about how fat she got, so long as her objective was reached.

Carol, she felr, needed to get fat. Soft girls still got a lot of boys, but...

That day, she got a phone call from another mother. A friend of Carol had noticed Carol's slight weight gain. The mother noticed how the entire family had gotten a littly porky as of late, and asked about it.

"What are you screwing up on?"

"Well..." she explained her plot to the mother. By the end of it, she was laughing so hard she was wondering whether or not she had fallen on the floor.

"That is rich!" she laughed, "But I know exactly what you mean! My daughter is exactly the same. And so are all of her friends. I wonder..."

"Thinking of following my example? Carol's Mom said.

"Hmmm...." the mother said. "Give me some of your recipees..."

By the end of three months Carol's pudge had grown significantly obvious. Her face had grown a small double chin, and her belly had grown a tad more. But it was when she had torn her shirt on the side that it became obvious her mom's dirty work was working.

Her mother mended the shirt, but did while it was on Carol. She felt her soft love handles slowly, sizing her up. She hadn't porked up that greatly from the start of her experiment. She had simply put on a tad. It just looked much worse because she was wearling some of her tighter older clothes. .

She wondered if she needed to trdouble her efforts.

Sally, however, was really into it. She was asking for more food all the time. She was becoming good sized pudgeball now. Not fat, but pretty chubby. Her face was now as round as a ball with a good double chin underneath. Her arms were thick, jiggling along with her legs as she walked. She was still so cute. If anything, her cherubic features made her even cuter.

(continued in post 3 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back