• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Cheaters and the Internet

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olga_NYC

Hey everyone,

I thought I'd start a thread where we can share experiences with cheaters.

And I was wondering whether you think that the amount of free networking websites like Myspace, make it easier for people to cheat (or attempt to).

I read something like this from a sociologist, who said that the internet and more especially free networking sites, make a lifelong commitment so much less likely today than it was 50 years ago. The reason being, basically more "competition".

Think about it, we are bombarded with (literally) MILLIONS of attractive people through our computer screen, that we could get to know with the click of a button ...

Whereas, living in the 1940's your only possible mates are reduced to the few people in your town or job. Of course, once in a while you'll see a person who is your type. But on the net... we can potentially see 10,000 people who are our type ... in a week.

So yeah... lol

I just ended things with this guy over him asking people out on the internet. Of course, he had always been inclined to cheat, and the internet was just a vessel for his impulses. If there was no internet, he's probably frequent bars.

But I do think that the net saves him a lot of trouble so to speak and makes things a hell of a lot easier.

Anyone had the same experience?

Latest posts

Back