• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mel

This is My year!..again:)
Hi guys and gals,

Who doesn't adore DOVE Chocolate? Whether you are receiving as a gift, giving as a gift or sharing with your friends and loved ones..it's delicious.

I am a DOVE Independent Chocolatier and have plenty of yummy, mouth watering chocolates to share with you.

Since we are so spread out..you can order directly from me (paypal, CC or mailed check accepted **mailed check orders will take longer to process**) and the chocolate can be delivered to your doorstep (kept cool, without melting) or delivered to someone special.

Take a look at the products on the web site http://www.dove-chocolate-discoveries.com/corporate/productcatalog and you can contact me at [email protected] to place an order. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask..I look forward to hearing from you :)

In addition, if you are interested in becoming your own boss and becoming a Chocolatier we can discuss that also.

Thanks, Mel :)

Latest posts

Back