• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Christopher Walking Singing an Ode to the Big Ladies?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leonard

Large Marge sent me.
I was checking out Ain't It Cool News earlier today and I stumbled across a story about John Waters' plans for the next Hairspray movie. I didn't see the first movie, but I have watched the 1988 original as well as the Broadway production. One particular excerpt caught my eye:

“Edna (John Travolta) loses weight, but sees her husband (Christopher Walken) lusting after fat women,” Shaiman laughed, citing one of the musical numbers he’s particularly eager to write. “And so, she finally breaks down and runs over to a snack table. Just within one number, she gets fat again; gaining 20 pounds at a time. [Her fat] pops out, and by the end of the song she’s completely at her old weight again.”

Man, if this turns out to be true it'll be better than Walken's scene in Pennies From Heaven. You know, when he's a pimp and he's dancin' all around Bernadette Peters? It'll be better than that. You can find the whole story here.

EDIT: I found that scene from Pennies From Heaven on the you tube. It has nothing to do with Hairspray or fat acceptance, but it is awesome.

Latest posts

Back