• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Chub Rub: the Destroyer of Pants

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElyBiggs

The agony of delete.
Today I write to you with some sad news. My favorite pair of work pants is on it's last legs. There's an ever-widening whole forming where the fullest part of my thighs rub together, and it won't be too long before they're not appropriate to wear to work anymore.
Is there a way to keep this from happening, or to slow it down? I'd really like to somehow fix these because they make my butt and hips look great, and buying new pants all the time is getting a little expensive.
I've tried those iron-on patches on jeans before, but they don't really last that long in my experience.

Latest posts

Back