• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

clothing sale size 3x-5x

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissToodles

dead peasant
All items come from a smoke free house, but some were stored in my mom's home whom she shares with one elderly gray cat. Despite my best efforts, there may be a stray hair or two on the items. Paypal only. Shipping will based on zip code and if you purchase multiple items, I will give you a discount. Also, if you think something is priced too high, negotiate. I just want to get rid of this stuff and my loss is your gain. All measurements are in inches. PM if you have any questions or want to claim an item.

111.jpg

1) Cacique (Lane Bryant)http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=55 Buffalo check sleep tunic. size 26/28, can fit a small 5x. 100% cotton. Worn and laundered about 4x. Has roll up tab sleeves. Def. does not look like sleep wear. No pilling whatsoever. B-50, L-37 $12

097.jpg

098.jpg

2) Claret Jacket from one of the redcats catalogs. size 1x, but very generously oversized and I bet can fit someone over 300 lbs. NWOT. 100 cotton, with faux mother of pearl buttons. B-56, L-30 $14

104.jpg

107.jpg

3) Button up mod shirt size 30/32 from Venezia. Worn 1x. 97% cotton, 3% spandex. Has slightly puffed shoulders with shirring. Sassy! B-50, L-27 $10

100_2950-1.jpg

4)Eshakti skirt, size 26. Purchased from fatshionista livejournal group. Almost like new, but doesn't fit me. Has a side zipper and is very, very swirly. I'm too lazy to get it altered and don't want it to languish in my closet. W-48, L-27. $18

069.jpg

068.jpg

5) Mossimo dress in fuschia/brown. size 28/30. 100% polyester. NWOT. Ties in front or back. B-48, L-48, H-50 but has a LOT of STRETCH. If it ain't tight, it ain't right. I guess? $13

357847582_tp.jpg

357847619_o.jpg

6) NWT Silhouettes Navy Cotton Dress, size 24. I believe it can fit up to a 5x, as it runs large. NWT. I took the photos from the seller I purchased it from on ebay. 100% cotton. B-55 W-54 H-72 (see I told you!) L-48 $16

Latest posts

Back