• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Colorado Size Acceptance/BBW Bash

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarlaSkye

Got some great news, there is going to be an awesome event in Oct 26-28, 2012, in Denver, Colorado.

I read it off of another board and wanted to post it here, so far some of the prizes that are going to be given away at the event Starbucks, Kroger/King Soopers, McDonalds, Noodles and Company gift cards. Digital Camera's, which are some of the prizes I have read that they are giving away.

Here is the event schedule:
Itinerary Thursday October 25, 2012
If you are coming early please let us know so that we can keep track of people who are attending the event, there is no events but good news we have worked out the same nightly rate with the hotel so you will only pay 74.99 if you are we our group if coming in early!

Itinerary Friday October 26, 2012
12PM - 2PM Hotel Check In (May check in later)

2PM - 5PM Meet In Greet (Signs will be posted where to meet)

4PM - 7PM Vendor Fair

4PM - 7PM Vendor Raffle, For Every Item bought one gets a raffle ticket, up to five items, win cool products i.e camera, food coupons, gift cards and other cool items. Five-ten people will be randomly selected from there ticket numbers and must be present to WIN! Will call winners at 7pm

7PM - 8PM Eat (You buy your own meal) Get Ready for private pool party.

8PM-1AM Private Pool - Bikini's and 2 piece allowed (must wear towel in lobby and other parts of public spaces of hotel.) Hospitality suite included in price. 20.00

Itinerary Saturday October 27, 2012
Breakfast for our group only Friday 6-10, Weekend 6-11AM (FREE)

11-4PM Vendor Fair

11-4PM Vendor Raffle, For Every Item bought one gets a raffle ticket up to five items, win cool products. I.E camera, food coupons, gift cards and other cool products. Five to ten people will randomly selected from there ticket numbers and must be present to WIN!! Will call winners at 4pm.

1-3PM Box Lunch Choice of Vegetarian or Meat (20.00)

2PM-8PM (ONLY 18 SPOT Available) Body Painting, 20 minutes each to give everyone an equal chance, however it can be anywhere on the body and be anything.

6PM - 8PM Make Up Artist in Vendor Area Paid in Tips, Must pay at least 5 dollars per person

8:30-11PM Dinner (You pay and relax) Get ready for dance.

11PM-4AM Halloween Themed Dance (Best Outfit Contest @ 10PM) 20.00

After dance hospitality suite, cake for the last evening, open until 6AM, only open to people who attended the dance.

Check out before noon, they will hold luggage.

Goodbye lunch is in there restaurant buffet style 15.00

Itinerary Sunday October 26, 2012

Early Bird Price Through Sept 1, 2012 is 50.00

Total bash price is 75.00

Last day to book hotel or for bash events is October 12, 2012

All paid attendee's receive a T-Shirt so please include a shirt size when sending an payment.

Send payment to paypal:

[email protected]

To make a reservation to the hotel please call them and use code BBW2

To look at the hotel please go here:

http://www.ramadaplazadenver.com/

I am so going and it looks like if you have questions mail [email protected]

Latest posts

Back