• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

College: The Movie

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MickeyFFA

I'm not sure how many of you were planning on seeing or have seen the new movie out, College but you might be interested to know it is definetly FFA friendly. I know I wasn't going to go but unfortunately got roped into it. It wasn't exactly the deepest of movies, nor do I recommend spending ten bucks on it, but it is worth a rent out of Blockbuster if for nothing else than to see the yummy ManCandy.

I'm not sure who the actor is, he's new, but he's such a cute little BHM. He's blonde, has a few earrings and such a delicious chubby face. Gah, I'm like in love haha.

And he actually gets the girl! That's so rare considering his main job is to be the sidekick character. She's a pretty good looking girl too. I'll have to look up his name for everyone here and hopefully we'll see him again in some other movies too.

Latest posts

Back