• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Come Again (~BBW, ~SWG, Teasing)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gus7021

So... I've been away, but now I'm back.

Warming up with this piece, where a bored young woman goes looking for some attention - and chocolate - and finds rather more than she expected...

Subsequent parts may or may not follow. Do let me know your thoughts...

Dahlia had been at the hotel a week already, and now she was bored. There were only so many hours one could spend in the various restaurants, and in her pre- and post-guzzling periods she felt she had exhausted her possibilities for entertainment. She had read so many books she was sick of reading, and the local TV channels were full of incomprehensible foreign rubbish and terrible American shows that had been cancelled years ago. On balance, she preferred the incomprehensible foreign rubbish.

What she really wanted was someone fun to play with. Oh, the waiting staff were sort of ok for mealtimes, and she enjoyed reading their expressions – disgust and amazement and even, she thought, arousal sometimes. But the hotel had a reputation to keep up, and so far she’d failed to coax any of the waiters or waitresses to make even the smallest comment about her consumption, or her growing body.

She’d hoped for good things from the spa, but the girls there barely spoke to start with, and she wasn’t very fond of massages anyway.

So now she wandered the halls of the hotel, as lonely as a cloud – a rather fat cloud that was bulging out of its clothes, and with the odd food stain on its shirt. With this thought going through her mind, she noticed the hotel shop off in a corner. She floated in.

This was your standard hotel shopping emporium: small, silent, overpriced, full of impractical things few normal people would ever consider buying. Being a resort, this hotel’s shop also stocked beachware – t-shirts, shorts, swimming costumes, bikinis – along with the usual collection of postcards and souvenirs and amazingly expensive confectionery.

“Hello ma’am,” said the sales girl behind the counter, barely even looking up from a magazine. She was a round-faced Asian woman – Dahlia guessed Filipino, like so many of the staff here – and looked bored to death. “How-can-I-help-you?” she asked in a sing-song voice.

Hmmmm.

Dahlia went up to the counter, and picked up a Mars bar and a Snickers. “Can I get these, please?” She added a Kit Kat and two packets of M&Ms. “Oh, and these as well.”

“Only these five, ma'am?” asked the girl. Her name-tag read “June”.

“You don't think that's enough? I probably shouldn't even be having these.” Dahlia's hand moved unbidden to rub her belly.

“Twelve dollars, ma'am.”

Huh. No reaction. Ok, one more shot, and she would leave June in peace.

As she rummaged in her shorts pocket for cash, Dahlia said lightly, “Gosh, that's a lot for some candy. I'm gonna go broke if I need to spend this much every day...” As she put the money down on the counter, she picked up the Mars, unwrapped it and bit off a healthy chunk, all the while looking June in the face.

'Wow, so you really like candy, huh?” Finally June made eye contact, and smiled – rather a wicked little smile, in Dahlia's opinion.

“Mmm-hm.” She swallowed the chocolate. “Oh yes. She looked down at her body. “I think it's starting to affect my figure, though.” She squeezed her stomach again.

June appeared to give her body an appraising look. “I think you must have eaten a lot of candy, ma'am.” Cheeky! Dahlia liked that. “What do you like to eat?”

“Chocolate bars are the best – but I prefer European ones, really. The chocolate is so much creamier. Oh, and just anything sweet. I love those cakes with mousse and sponge they do here at the restaurant, you know?” She sighed, and pulled at the buttons of her shirt, straining over her body. “But lately all my clothes have been getting so tight...”

“No surprise if you eat this much candy all the time, ma'am – I think you'll get very fat,” June laughed. A thought seemed to strike her. “Maybe you should get some new clothes? Have a look here, we have some nice things.”

As June came out from behind the counter and headed over to the racks of clothes, Dahlia surreptitiously eyed up her figure. She was fairly slim, but a certain tightness of her resort-issue polo shirt and trousers suggested she was filling out her uniform rather better than when she first received it. Her navel was a tantalisingly visible indent in the shirt, and her hips were budding rather cute little love-handles where the khakis cut into the flesh.

Again – hmmmm.

“What would you like to try, ma'am?”

“I suppose I really need new shorts the most... but I could do with a shirt as well. Could we look at both?”

“No problem, ma'am. What is your size?”

Dahlia paused. She knew her measurements full well – but where would the fun be in that? “Oh, I'm really not sure – it's been so long since they were taken, and I've... grown since then.” She put on her best expression of wide-eyed innocence: “Could you, possibly, check now...?”

June gave her wicked smirk again. “Of course, ma'am. I will find the measuring tape...” She headed back to the counter and rummaged in a drawer. As she returned with the measure, she did a double-take and went back to the shop's door, put the 'Closed' sign up, pulled down the blind, and turned the lock. “I give us some privacy, ma'am.”

She came back to Dahlia, and gave her an appraising look. “Ok, shall we do your hips first, ma'am?” She crouched down and put the tape around Dahlia's stomach, but the straining shorts fastened underneath the belly button were clearly going to throw out the measurement. “Here, let me undo your shorts...” She struggled with the button, not quite able to unfasten it. “Uh, ma'am, can you suck in your tummy? The button is too tight...”

Dahlia obliged, and as June finally opened the shorts, the flab they had been confining spilled forward – Dahlia exhaled in relief, while June put the tape measure back around her hips and the widest part of her tummy, below the navel. “So your hips are... 42 inches. And what size are your shorts?”

“Ummmm.... I think 34 inches?”

“Oh ma'am, that is far too small!” She gently rubbed the red marks left by the shorts in Dahlia's flesh. “Look how much they are cutting into you. How did you even get them on?”

“They weren't so bad this morning. I might... have had quite a lot to eat at lunch...” Dahlia even blushed slightly at this admission.

At this point Dahlia's stomach itself joined in the conversation, letting out a clear gurgle. June giggled, and squeezed the stomach in front of her gently. “But you are still hungry for candy? I think you have a very good appetite, ma'am.”

“Oh yes. Uh, in fact, would you mind if I ate one of these now..?”

“That's fine, ma'am – let me get it for you.” June smirked at Dahlia and gave her a lingering pat on the belly as she stood up, causing the soft flab to wobble gently. “Otherwise you will starve...”

While Dahlia unwrapped the Snickers, June moved up her body. “Ok, we do the waist now...” She pulled the tape around Dahlia's middle, trying to manoeuvre it around the tight shirt. “Maybe we should take your shirt off, ma'am?”

Dahlia looked down. “Mmm, mm-k.” She swallowed the chocolate. “Ok. If you think so.” She held the chocolate bar in her mouth, and started to undo the buttons, which sprang open willingly, almost happy to be free of the tension. Gradually her full stomach came into view, jiggling as she struggled to pull her chubby arms through the sleeves.

“Ma'am, how old is this shirt? It looks so small on you!”

“Mmm-” Dahlia pulled out the chocolate bar, but not before taking another bite. “Bunno. Abou' six momfs, maybe?”

June's eyes widened, and she looked Dahlia's figure up and down again. “Six months only? Ma'am...”

“You think I've been a bit too greedy?”

June stared at Dahlia's belly again, and still holding the tape measure, ran her fingers down the cinch of her waist, squeezing the smooth brown flesh slightly.

Dahlia gasped involuntarily, a shiver running up her spine.

“You must be very, very greedy... you are getting so fat...” As she spoke, June drew the tape measure around Dahlia's waist, slowly brushing the skin of her belly with her fingernails. Dahlia took a final bite of her Snickers as June pulled the tape tight and read the number. “Ma'am, your waist is 35 inches.”

“Oh my. I'm sure it was less than 30 inches, last time I measured. Do you... do you think it's too big?”

June looked her in the eye, and then seemed to consider for a moment. “I think it is up to you, ma'am.” She smiled her wicked smile again. “You know, some people, they like this.” She patted Dahlia's stomach.

“Well I know people like these...” Dahlia looked down at her breasts, oozing slightly out of the bra cups. “I'm sure they've gotten bigger, too.”

“I can see. You would like me to measure your bust, ma'am?” June bit her lip and looked up at Dahlia. “Maybe... you could get a new bikini...”

“That's probably a good idea. I think my old one is probably too tight as well.”

“Ma'am, I'm sure it must be.” June stretched the tape around Dahlia's chest, under her breasts. “This is... 36 inches...” Then around her bust itself. “.... and... 45 inches. Very nice...”

Dahlia looked down, as June stared into her cleavage, seemingly captivated. “You like them, huh?”

“Oh!” June quickly looked away, then back. “Yes, they are... impressive.” She looked down at her own bust. “I wish mine were so big...”

The corner of Dahlia's mouth twitched upwards for a moment. “I'm sure there are ways to improve things...” She sighed, and looked at her own assets, hands on her fleshy hips. “But I think my own method has some side effects.”

“Hmm.” June gave Dahlia's belly another look. “I think you are right, ma'am.” She straightened up. “Would you like to try on some shorts, first?”

Without waiting for a reply, June darted over to the clothing racks and flicked through the shorts. She picked out three pairs, and brought them back to Dahlia. “Ma'am, maybe you try a few on, ok? Sometimes the sizes are a bit different.”

Dahlia took the first pair offered. Holding them in one hand, she pulled down her current shorts, struggling to get them over her thick thighs, and taking care not to pull down her underwear at the same time.

June drank in the sight, eyes wide and staring.

“Ok...” Dahlia stepped in to the new pair, and pulled them up. They quickly grew tight around her thighs, though still with more give than her old shorts. “I think these may be too small.”

“Try the waist, ma'am – see how it is?”

Dahlia pulled the shorts up to her belly, and pulled the flaps together under her navel. They just about met, but she struggled to fasten the button. “It doesn't quite... want to...”

“Ma'am, can you try under your tummy? Maybe they will be ok there?”

Dahlia tugged the shorts down a bit. They were still tight, even without her belly flab in the way, but the button finally closed. “I don't normally wear them like this...”

“Have a look in the mirror – see what you think, ma'am.” June guided her towards a mirror, holding her soft arms to turn her.

Dahlia looked in the mirror. Before her, she saw a plump young woman, naked but for bra and shorts, her tummy bulging out over the waistband, forming love handles at the sides, and dipping towards the button just a little bit.

She put her hand over her navel. “Can you tell if my belly hangs over the waist a bit?”

June hunkered down at Dahlia's side, bringing her eyes level to her hips. “Let me see, ma'am...” She peered at the belly in front of her. “Mmm... I think, it hangs just a little, ma'am.” She put her hand under the lower part of Dahlia's gut and jiggled it up and down a few times, looking in the mirror at the result. “You see?”

Dahlia tried to control her breathing. “Yeah... Do you think... it looks ok?”

“I think it looks good, ma'am!” She squeezed Dahlia's belly roll, and giggled. “Your tummy is very soft...”

“Only that bit.” Dahlia rubbed her belly further up. “I'm still digesting up here.”

June moved her hand up the smooth curve of Dahlia's belly. “You mean here?” She squeezed and rubbed, coming up against the firm mass of Dahlia's extensive lunch and breakfast underneath the fat. “Oh yes, it's quite hard... yes you had a big lunch, I can tell.”

Dahlia smiled a lazy, voluptuous smile. “Still some room left for chocolate, though.”

“So greedy, ma'am!” June laughed. “You want another?” Dahlia nodded, and June went back to the counter to fetch the Kit Kat.

As June came back, Dahlia turned and looked at her profile. “I think these are still too tight around the thighs, though.” She turned more, trying to see her backside. “And... what about the ass?”

June handed her the chocolate bar and looked down at her legs. “Maybe you are right about on the thighs... But I think the back...” She gave Dahlia's bottom an experimental squeeze.

Her mouth full of Kit Kat, Dahlia yelped. “Hey!”

June giggled. “Sorry, ma'am. But I think your ass has not grown so much as your tummy.”

“Huh. Maybe you are right. I think I only grow at the front...” She gave her belly a rub, accidentally smearing chocolate on her skin. “Oh, shoot – do you have a tissue?”

June knelt down in front of her. “It's ok, ma'am, I fix...” She gave Dahlia a look straight in her eye, then leaned forward and quickly licked her belly clean of the chocolate. She looked back up, and licked her lips. “Mmmm.”

Dahlia was speechless.

“You want to try on the next pair?”

Latest posts

Back