• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Come one, Come All on May 19th!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrestlingguy

"Bitter Old Man"
Hey all. I am just 3 weeks away from the pro wrestling show that my partner and I have been working on in conjunction with our pro wrestling school.

It's going to be a fun night, as we will have a tournament to crown the Force One Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Champion.

Looks like we might have a good crowd from this community that evening as well. Lots of friends from the tri-state area plan on coming that evening. There are some cool places to eat in the area both before and after the show. If any of you are interested in the dining facilities in the area, message me and I will give you a list, based on preferences & budget.

It looks like our overnight accomodations at our townhouse are already booked, but there are also some inexpensive places both near Egg Harbor City, NJ, and Burlington County (where we live). Remember, Egg Harbor is only about 15 minutes from Atlantic City. Our poster is shown below, and if you click the link underneath it, you will see the 30 second spot we shot will be running on local TV.

Tickets are only $10, for a great night of fun, FA's & BBW's. I hope to see all of my friends there, and thanks for your support.

PledgeOfAllegiance-07.jpg

Our Commercial for the Wrestling Show

Latest posts

Back