• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Coming out to Montreal!!!!LARD!!!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Obstreperous Ms. J

Omniscient Minority
Hey Dimmers of the Montreal Region!!!

I am calling you out! That's right! I, alongside 8 other BBW's will be in Montreal performing at the St. Ambroise Montreal Fringe Theatre Festival starting next weekend.

I would sure love to meet you all and share some poutine or maybe share a brisket sandwich on St. Laurent.
We have a great show that we are presenting so I hope you join us for it as well.
Further info at www.bigmoves.org

PM me if you want to get together. Tina? You still out there girl?? I am calling you out!!! Please be my guest for any of the shows we are presenting!!!!

Latest posts

Back