• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Comparison BBW with Thinner Guys

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haunted

Bi-Coastal!!!
This is in response to a Post on the BHM board they had Big guys with thin Girls, The pics looked great and someone asked where are the big girls with thin Guys.

So to Kick it off although i'm not exactly thin and these aren't our best pics together they do show a nice comparison between the two of us. I have another pic that really shows the comparison but i can't directly post it here lol.

View attachment Compare1.jpg

View attachment Compare4.jpg

View attachment Compare3.jpg

View attachment Compare2.jpg

Latest posts

Back