• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Convincing a friend that there are FA's in NY.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Draws

I have a friend from the internet.
She lives in NY.
She's more of an inbetweeny than a BBW (to use a phrase from Shapely Prose).
She's dated her share of men who don't appreciate her body.

I think she's dated an FA before, or at least someone who appreciates a little softness, but he was in England.
I live in LA, and while she doesn't think that I'm lying when I say I like round women, it hasn't been her experience to meet any while she's lived in NY.

Currently she's dieting, because she thinks she has to if she wants to ever date again. I said "there must be plenty of guys like me in NY" and she asked me to prove it.

If this was LA I know there's clubs and gatherings and communities out here, but I'm not really familiar with the NY BBW/FA scene.

She seems reluctant to even explore any fat acceptance or fat celebratory websites, so I don't really expect much, but I'd still like to call her bluff and show her there's alternatives out there.

Of course I was a little discouraged to come on here and see Lipmixgirl's FA challenge, maybe it really is as hard to find FAs in NY as she claims.

Anyway, if anyone has any ideas, that would be nice. Are any of the popular fat-o-sphere blogs based in NY?

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back