• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Corporate Worlds: Knail's Expanding Horizons - by Joel (~BBW, Eating, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joel

~BBW, Eating, ~MWG - a lean retired Marine meets the Corp World's culinary machine

(Author's note: This is meant to be an officially blessed tie in to Samster's Corporate Worlds Universe (which for any that don't know deals with a future Sci Fi universe where among other things big women are, if not quite the norm, the standard of beauty for a large portion of the population.)

Corporate Worlds:
Knail's Expanding Horizons

by Joel

Part 1

Knail breathed a completely audible sigh of relief as she departed the shuttle craft and set foot on to Kane Alpha soil completely and utterly free. Knail had spent the past six years of her life abroad serving in the Corporate Marine forces and was practically ecstatic to be home.

By Knail’s reasoning she had left the service at exactly the right time. Joining up straight out of high school at 18 she had done three two years tours of duty and was not going to risk another if she could help it. It wasn’t that Knial truly hated or regretted the service. Quite the opposite, she was as tough as her name suggested and the discipline and commitment of the service suited her well.

However, there was an issue. Knail was something of a pacifist by nature. At the target range she was quite the terror and in training exercises she could be quite cunning and ruthless when it came to pointing a weapon set to kill at a living thing. But she felt awful about actually doing it to her core..

Luckily for her this inner conflict never really came into play throughout her service career. She had done several peace keeping details, even acting as a squad leader at times but they had all been very quiet posts. Knail had managed to go her entire career without seriously harming, let alone killing a soul. Knial feared if she reenlisted for another tour though that would change.

Aside from her minor leadership abilities she had shown no real technical skills to date and she felt very confident that her superiors would reason it was now time to send her to a hot spot while she was still in her prime.

Knail very much looked the part of the "killing is my business and business is good" Marine with her impressive stature, lean, extremely toned build and her closely cropped hair. She had also gone out of her way to make a reputation for herself as taking no crap or insubordination when placed in a leadership role. Deep down though, while she got some kick out of the physical challenges of her job, the barking of orders and bullying conquered peoples was just not her.

Now that she was back in civilization she planned to leave all that behind. As a veteran she expected it shouldn’t be too hard to land a nice lower level corporate job, something clerical probably and enjoy the wonders of being a free financially stable citizen.

As she made her way through customs she eyed the Corp ISS guards bullying and antagonizing most who crossed their path with disgust. She knew with her service record she could land a comfy job among their ranks in a heartbeat, but had already made up her mind to do so only as a last resort.

Lacking skills outside of soldering or athletics many service men and women found posts among the ISS and with few exceptions they would turn into porky bullies in no time. The two ISS service women she spied now hassling her fellow departing passengers certainly fit that bill. Like her they were tall and walked with the stiff attentiveness of a veteran. Unlike her though, their muscles had been coated by layer upon layer of pork if the two weren’t pushing 300 pounds each she’d be surprised.

She had to admit though the look suited them as they both sported epic bustlines colossal butts and wide swaying hips. They also to their credit obviously hit the gym enough to give their pork quite a bit of firmness giving them a sexy but strong and powerful look rather than fat and flabby. As little regard as Knial had for them she had to admit they were lookers.

On Corp worlds big was always unmistakably in and they were among the largest and loveliest ladies she’d seen in person in some time. Knial was far from jealous though like many thin Corp world women were of ladies with such awesome measurements.

While the service was rarely strenuous enough to make a naturally large woman slim it wasn’t exactly conducive to making a slim woman thicker either. The women in Knials immediate family had also never really been ones to get big her mother for instance hadn’t even entered chubby territory until Knial and her sister were in their teens. As such she’d always saw the supersized look as a fine one but one she was never likely to develop nor one she felt particularly motivated to pursue.

In Knial’s experience, as much as guys publically drooled over large Corp ladies like the ones before her, left to their own devices men had little trouble settling for a strong outgoing bombshell like herself. As she left the customs terminal she was thankfully not hassled by the ISS guards and was happy to set foot outside and breathe the fresh air. Well as fresh as air could be considering how industrialized and populated the city was anyway.

She then looked at her watch and wondered where her friend Allison was. She hadn’t seen Allison in person in two years and couldn’t wait to see her again.

Allison had been her best friend in school and they had joined the service and even served together at various times. Allison though was an even less dedicated solider than Knial though and had left the service two years ago to return to home and to civilian life.

After standing up against the wall for ten minutes or so smoking a cigarette she heard a voice announce “Knial over here it’s so awesome to see you!”

Knial recognized Allison’s voice right away her body though was another matter, but before she could contemplate it further she was being squeezed tightly in Allison’s thick strong arms.

After exchanging pleasantries though Knial was more than a bit taken aback by the changes Allison had undergone in the past two years.

In high school Allison had been a skinny chick just like her. Unlike her however she was always desperate to fill out always trying one new diet or another to pack on some womanly pounds. Knial still chuckled about how it wasn’t until right before they left for basic that the pounds began sticking to her.

After basic Allison continued to do all she could to gain a more womanly figure and while it took some doing she actually cultivated a fairly voluptuous figure for herself despite her far from lax training regiments.

Seeing her now though Allison wasn’t just curvy or voluptuous anymore she was downright supersized! She seriously couldn’t have been too far away from giving the two ISS porkers she had just seen a run for their money in the size department.

Allison’s thighs had thickened to the point that she had rushed over to her in something of a waddle. Her hips had spread out far and wide with her butt having simply exploded behind her. Her middle which had previously been pudgy had now become a full bulging belly.

Her breasts, which had been quite voluptuous the last time Knial had seen her, had swollen and ballooned out to quite epic propitiations. Finally her face which while still familiar had also changed quite a bit. Even after reaching her former voluptuous status Allison’s face had remained very slim and angular.

Now that was far from the case. Her cheeks had rounded, dimpled, and bulged out not to mention the slight double chin she now sported.

Allison’s hair to was vastly different after boot camp she had grown hers back longer than Knial had but still kept it rather short and professional looking.

Now in sharp contrast her hair now cascaded down her full shoulders and its perfect texture and blonde color screamed salon quality.

Her attire also threw Knail off quite a bit. While serving together Allison had cared more about dressing up then she had on their reprieve days. Still, seeing her dressed to kill like she was now in her professional but still rather sexy office attire was quite the new experience.

Allison then noticed her staring and asked “So what do you think of the new me? I’ve really gone corporate chubby haven’t?”

She giggled and made a little spin for emphasis which drew the eyes of more than a few passing male's attention.

“Chubby? I think you mean supersized.” Knial replied with a laugh.

“Well you know I always wanted to be a big gal.” Allison said with a smile.

“Well you look amazing hun. It’s just, WOW, you’ve gotten BIG! And with you being all dressed up and all I hardly even recognize you.” Knial exclaimed.

“Haha, I know, quite the transformation right?” Allison replied.

“A striking one. So just how big have you gotten anyway?” Knial asked.

“Oh I’m struggling a bit to maintain it but right about 300 pounds.” Allison declared with a big smile.

“300 POUNDS! Man you really are a fat ass now.” Knial exclaimed.

“Watch it hun. You're back into Corp Civilization now. You’ll be plumping up yourself before you know it.” Allison giggled.

Knial smiled amused by the thought but said “Me plumping up? Don’t count on it.”

“And why ever not?” Allison mused.

“Cause I like being fit and in shape. Its one part of soldiering that I didn’t mind in the least. You may catch me slack off and put on a few but I certainly won’t be “Plumping Up”.” Knial retorted.

“Whatever you say hun. I still don’t see what appeal you find in being so skinny though, plus you know a lot of guys HATE it.” Allison replied.

“It has plenty of appeal. Remember that thing called running? It comes in handy sometimes and I know you’re not capable of that any more lol. And as for men sure they drool over you fat chicks in public. In bed though they're much less picky.” Knial said with a sly knowing grin.

“Hey I can still run…. a little. And as for guys you're right about guys in the service and in the outer worlds at least. But now that you're back in civilization here they can afford to be pretty picky. A thousand credits says in a year or three you’ll be just as big as me. Maybe bigger. When you skinny girls finally decide to go big you go really BIG. Its to compensate for lost time I guess, haha, You hear about Tamara?” Allison asked.

Tamara had been a recruit with them and left the service the same time Allison had. She’d also been just as thin and fit as Knial, maybe even a little more so. “No what about her?”

She found herself a rich guy and she turned into a fat trophy wife. And I mean FAT. She blew up like crazy. Last I heard from her she had just gotten mobile assist implants.” Allison replied with a smile.

Knial was shocked Tamara’s skinny ass now needed mobile assist implants? That was just crazy she’d only left the service about two years ago and she’d already become that fat! Knail realized she'd better watch it. If she wasn’t careful she may eat those words about staying slim.

Allison watched Knial mulll that over with a wicked grin and said “See you might be next skinny.”

Then her cell phone timer went off.

“What’s that for?” Knial asked.

“Just a reminder to eat one of these.” Allison answered producing a calorie bomb bar from her very expensive hand bag.

“What are you eating that for?” Knial asked.

“Cause this last twenty or so pounds just does not want to stick so I’m pooping these things about every two hours to keep from losing the weight.” Allison said after making the bar disappear in a flash.

Then after she waddled her way over to a recycling unit Allison said “Now let’s grab some lunch I’m sure after some delicious home world food you’ll rethink that silly staying skinny stuff.”

“Lunch? But didn’t you just eat?” Knial asked.

“Eat? That barely qualified as a snack! By the time we get seated I’ll most likely be starving again anyway.” Allison replied.

(Continued in post four of this thread)

Back