• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

County Fair foods - Any Favs?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saxphon

Ok children, its getting to be that time of year again. Hot summer days and slightly cooler eves when the summer carnivals roll into town. Is there anything special that you normally see just at the fair that gets your mouth watering?

For me, it was always the corn dogs. For some reason, they tasted better at the fair. Also, for the longest time, you could only get a good Orange Julius when the fair came to town. Now they have their own outlets in and around the local malls (they even have coupons from time to time ....... sigh).

Anyway, I'm going to my local fair tonight and can't wait to get my hands on about 1/2 dozen or so corn dogs, nachos, funnel cakes and sodas. This fair too has a local community group that always has the best tacos (yum). Going to be a filling evening.

Oh, and last year, at the California State Fair, I tried something rather unique. Deep Fried Coca Cola. Yep. Mixed into a batter and done as a funnel cake. Yes sirree, right up there with Deep Fried Twinkies ....

Latest posts

Back