• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Court says that prisoners sex change is a must at tax payer expense

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hal84

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...s-inmate-sex-change-ruling-praised-condemned/

This is disgusting. Not a person wanting to change their sex, it's there life do what they want because I honestly don't care! However, this is not an issue that a person serving a life sentence in prison should have done at the expence of taxpayer dollars! First of all this is a life saving surgery, he doesn't need heart surgery or something along this line. Second, this is based on theories that I can find a physcologist who would disagree with these doctors that are for it, I just think it's disgusting that with money as tight as it is we have to fork the bill for a man who wants to be a woman!

Latest posts

Back