• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

cozy fatty sleeping positions

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoldenDelicious

It's the naughty step 4U!
After reading a previous thread I got to thinking about the most cozy sleeping positions and after discussing with my Mergirl she told me she likes when we 'spoon' but also she likes when we both lie on our sides facing each other. The way our bodies are shaped with my BIG curves our breasts touch and our bellies are together with my belly being much larger it is cushioned against Mers smaller belly and against Mers legs as she curls her legs up into the foetal position. It's like Mers thighs are supporting my belly.

She says this is the most cozy position to sleep in. Personally I like any position with our bare skin touching.

I'd like to know your favourite sleeping positions and your body size comparisons and how they affect how you sleep, more comfortably or not? Does a double fatty partnership equal double cushioning or merely less space in the bed? or do you thinner FA's like to mould into your partners curves.

Sweetest of dreams xx

Latest posts

Back