• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Cravings by Mardi (~BBW, Blackouts, Stuffing, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BTB

a nut, but not just a nut
~BBW, Blackouts, Stuffing, ~XWG - strange changes affect Tina after quitting smoking

Cravings
by Mardi

[Contributor's note: This is a classic from 2002 ]

Tina held a crumpled up cigarette carton. Looking down, she longed for one more. One last hit of nicotine before she quit. The words of her doctor screamed back into her mind.

"The cancer is benign but, if you don’t quit smoking, it could metastasize and spread through your lungs."

Tina tossed the carton into the garbage.

"This isn’t going to be easy." She thought, "I’ve been smoking for ten years."

Tina entered the bathroom and stepped on the scale. 108. She looked in the mirror and saw a thin, beautiful 30-year-old staring back. Her hands move slowly down her hips.

"They’re a little larger than they should be." She thought. A gift from her pear shaped mother. Her hands move up to her small breasts. Another gift from her mother. She fluffed up her long curly brown hair and left for work.

Halfway to work Tina was seized with an incredible yearning for a smoke. She barely got off the road. She pulled into a Seven Eleven and decided to give into the craving. As she approached the counter to ask for cigarettes, she instead grabbed a handful of candy bars.

"Maybe this will distract me." She thought. Back into the car she quickly ate two of the candy bars. The cravings disappeared.

Later that morning at work the cravings started again. Tina quickly ate three candy bars, taking care of the problem.

"Maybe this won’t be so bad." Tina thought.

At lunchtime, two of her friends talked her into going out to lunch. As they sat down at an all you can eat pizza place; a smell passed by Tina. She realized that they were sitting in the smoking section.

"Oh, no," thought Tina. Tina got her first helping and the cravings came on worse than ever. Tina dug into her pizza to kill the cravings. But, the smoke was still all around her. She was forced to eat non-stop the entire hour and a half the group was there. As they left, Tina felt her pants digging into her bloated stomach.

Back at work she had three more cravings. Each worse than the one before. By five all the candy bars were gone and she had to raid the candy machine to stop the last craving.

It was Friday night and her friends wanted to go bar hopping. Tina happily went along.

"Picking up guys will definitely keep me preoccupied." Tina thought.

Entering the first bar, the smoke was overwhelming for Tina. "I didn’t even think of this." She mumbled. She sat down and quickly order nachos, buffalo wings, French fries and pitchers of beer. By the time the food got to the table, the cravings were so bad Tina could barely see. Tina attacked the food with no mercy. Before she knew it, it was all gone. So she ordered more. Her friends where shocked to see skinny Tina eating so much.

Tina stumbled home drunk and bloated. As she entered her apartment the cravings started again. Tina went to the kitchen and ate and ate and ate. She woke up late Saturday morning on the couch. She was surrounded by empty ice cream cartons, cookie wrappers, and pie tins.

"That's odd" She thought. "Where did all these wrappers come from? I didn’t have food like this in my apartment."

The next day, Tina was feeling bloated and decided to start working out to get rid of all the extra calories. She put in an aerobics video but after five minutes she was so winded she had to stop.

"What did I expect after smoking and not working out for years." Tina thought.

Sitting down on the couch her head started throbbing and the craving she had was over whelming. She stumbled into the kitchen and the last thing she remembered was opening the fridge.

Tina woke up with a start. She was sitting in her car surrounded in fast food wrappers. McDonald’s. Burger King. KFC. Krispy Kream. Her stomach was huge. Bloated. It hurt. "I need to see my doctor first thing tomorrow."

The next morning, the doctor told her it was ok. People have a really hard time quitting smoking and usually gain weight. Tina left relieved.

At work it was a fairly normal day. Tina kept eating candy bars hoping to keep from having the weird food cravings.

At five just as she was getting ready to leave, her head started throbbing. She quickly ate a Snickers to stop the craving. The last thing she remembered was trying to open a second Snickers.

She woke up at an all you can eat buffet. Her table was literally filled with empty dishes. Tina looked down to see her stomach. It was huge. Colossal. Monumental. She looked nine months pregnant.

"Not again." Tina mumbled as she slowly rose to her feet.

The next morning Tina felt better. Though she was developing a little paunch, her stomach looked better than the night before. Tina stepped on the scale. 125. How could she have gained so much so quickly, she thought. She turned to the mirror. Her hips had widened slightly. She turned to the side.

"Not to bad anyway." She thought. Her hand stopped on her little paunch. "Not good. At least these look better." She mumbled at her hands to her fuller breasts.

Tina went through the week with three more incidents. The worst was lunch on Friday. At 10 in the morning, her head started throbbing in the middle of a meeting.

"Not now." Tina moaned and excused herself. When she woke she was in a bakery. People were gathered around her and her face was in a pie tin. She looked up. The owner smiled, turned to his employees and said he was closing early. He put his hand on Tina’s shoulder and announced that this young woman had cleaned out the bakery. Tina groaned. As she was leaving, she noticed the time. Three.

"Five hours?" Tina gasped. "I ate for five hours."

Saturday morning, Tina decided to face the damage she had done to herself. She stepped on the scale. 145.

"No way!" she thought shocked. She looked up at herself. Her stomach was definitely larger. It was just beginning to hang down. Her hips were starting to flare out. She ran her hands down her thighs.

"Cellulite?" she muttered. "I’ve never had cellulite."

Her breasts were larger and fuller.

"This I like," she thought. She continued to look at herself. And was surprised to realize she wasn’t repulsed by what she saw. She saw a fuller more mature more beautiful Tina.

She grabbed a pair of jeans and barely got them over her larger hips. She couldn’t even come close to zipping them up.

"Guess it’s time to go shopping." She thought.

At the mall, just as she was starting to try on her first pair of jeans, a craving started coming on.

"Not again." She thought.

She awoke in her bed with the sun shining in her face. She slowly rose out of bed and looked around the room. It was full of empty food boxes. Pizza, pie, cake, donuts, Twinkies, everything. She looked at the clock. It was 11. She had blacked out for 18 hours. Walking into the living room, she found it full of fast food wrappers.

"I must have eaten everything in the city." Tina thought.

Tina stepped on the scale. 155.

"Ten pounds in one night." Tina gasped. “I gotta get this under control!.”

She looked in the mirror and just stared at her new body. She opened her closet to find it full of new clothes. All of them just a little too big for her.

The blackouts were getting longer and longer each time. Tina didn’t know what to do. The weeks went by in a flurry of blackouts and binges. Her weight was climbing quickly. 160. 165. 170. Every morning she watched herself grow softer. Her hips larger. Her stomach was beginning to sag. Her thighs were rubbing together.

Finally one Thursday night she decided to go to the doctor and make him do something about this. A shot. Something. As she was picking up the phone to call, her head started throbbing.

"Oh no." She thought.

She woke up to her alarm going off. The DJ said it was a beautiful Monday morning. Tina bolted upright.

"Monday morning?" she gasped.

Tina couldn’t believe that she had blacked out for 3 days. She glanced around the room. "No wrappers. That’s a good sign." She moved slowly. She could feel her stomach resting on her thighs. She looked down and gasped. Then, Tina ran into the bathroom and stared into the mirror.

She was fat. Her tummy hung down. It was large and soft. Full of stretch marks. Her large hips had grown huge. Wide. She was full ripe pear. She turned and saw her large backside rippling with cellulite. Her breasts were full and large. She slowly stepped on the scale and looked over her belly. 195. She looked up at herself. Although shocked by what she saw, she wasn’t repulsed. She looked beautiful. Voluptuous.

At work that morning, her coworkers stared. They were shocked at the changes happening to her. Tina’s friends nicely tried to confront her about her weight gain. Tina told them about quitting smoking but, not about the blackouts. She didn’t want anyone to know. She knew she needed to talk to her doctor but she was too afraid to. She didn’t want to end in some nut house. Besides, she felt all right today.

Monday was very uneventful. She went home that night feeling hopeful that she was getting better.

Just as she entered her apartment Tina felt her head throbbing. The last thing she remembered was grabbing the phone.

Tina woke up in her bed the next morning. Again. No food wrappers. No explanation of what had happened to her. Once again she went to the scale. 198. "Hmm. I guess I didn’t get too crazy."

For several weeks Tina went on this way. Blacking out after work. Waking up the next morning fatter. Every morning she checked the scale. Week after week she grew and grew. 200. 205. 210. 215.

Tina looked at the tightly stretched pants she was wearing. Her large hips were busting out of them. With a deep sigh she admitted to herself that she needed to hit the mall.

On the way in, there was a group of teenagers out in front smoking. The smoke was too much. Her head started throbbing. She tried to get inside away from the smell but it was too late. Everything went black.

She woke up in her bed. The alarm was ringing. She moved her hands over her body feeling for the newly expanded flesh.

"Not again." She groaned. She looked at her watch to check what day it was. "The 22nd?" She screamed. "Three weeks?"

She lumbered slowly heavily into the bathroom. Looked into the mirror and gasped. She was huge. Larger than she ever could have imagined. Her hips were so wide she couldn’t believe they were real. She touched them. Her hands running across the dimply cellulite. They bulged out twice as far as the rest of her body. Her hands moved up to her stomach. It swelled away from her body. Huge. Covered in stretch marks from the rapid gain. It sagged down completely covering her private parts. She lifted it up and let it fall. It rippled sending waves across her body. Her hands moved further up to her breasts. They were enormous. She clutched them in her hands. She wondered if bras were made this large.

As was touching her body, she felt her nipples growing hard. And her privates getting moist.

"This is too weird." She thought. "I’m getting turned on by this."

Tina stopped then stepped on the scale. 250.

"No! When will this stop?” she cried.

Tina ran to the living room.

"I need to call my doctor." Tina thought. Just as she picked up the phone her head started throbbing.

"Not again. No way." Tina exclaimed trying as hard as she could to stay awake.

The last thing she remembered was a voice in her head saying, "Yes, again."

Tina woke in a strange room. She felt heavier. Larger. She looked around. It looked like a man’s room. The man entered. He was holding a huge platter covered in deserts. She jumped up and screamed. She ran past him then into his bathroom. She looked into the mirror and saw her body even larger. Her hips wider.

The man called out to Tina. But, she didn’t hear. Her head was throbbing and everything was going black.

Tina woke in her own bed. It took a long time for her to wake up. She was tired. She slowly raised herself up feeling her larger body. She didn’t even care how long she was out. She only wanted to see her new body. She wasn’t scared more like excited. She needed to enter the bathroom sideways thanks to her enlarged hips.

The woman looking back at her in the mirror was enormous. An even larger version of herself. Her thighs were wider than the doorway. Rippling. They seemed to go on forever. Her stomach was hang down her thighs and her breasts to her navel. Just looking at herself she felt moist. She lifted up her belly and touched herself. It felt so good. The pleasure was like nothing she had ever felt before.

She stepped into the shower and quickly lathered up. She rubbed her body faster. And faster. It felt so good. She moaned loud.

After her shower, Tina stepped on the scale. 320. She ran her hands over her large body.

"I think I like this." She thought incredibly turned on by herself.

"Maybe I’ll black out again and get even bigger." Tina hoped.

She heard a voice in her mind say, "Do you really want to get bigger?"

Tina replied, "Yes."

"When you wake up do you promise to accept where and what you are?"

"Yes." Tina replied. Then everything went dark.

Tina woke in the man’s bed she was in before. She slowly rose and went to his living room. The man was not home. Around the house she saw pictures of herself with the man. Different locations. She saw pictures of herself way back when she weighed 140. She looked like she was in love with this man.

Tina went into the bathroom and looked at herself. She knew she was way over 400. She was fat. Everywhere. Her belly hung down to her knees. Her breasts descended past her privates. Roll after roll flowed down her body. She was so turned on by what she saw. She stepped on the scale. Round and round it went, finally stopping at 550. She smiled.

Tina heard the voice in her head. "Are you happy?"

"Yes. Who are you?" Tina replied.

"I am you. You created me to stop you from smoking."

"What?"

"We are one and the same. You needed something to help divert yourself from smoking. So you created me. I gave you so much more. A new life. A man. A new goal. This man, Steve has been feeding us. Helping us grow bigger and bigger. He loves us. Embrace me. Accept what you have become. Let’s be whole again. And grow bigger."

Tina thought for a moment. She looked at her huge body and decided, replying "I accept."

The End

Back