• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

crock pot cookery!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Delaney

I love my crock pot almost as much as my pressure cooker. Here are a few recent dishes I've made with it:

Sweet & Sour Meatballs (or Keilbasa)

1 jar chili sauce
1 small jar grape jelly
frozen meatballs or a link of keilbasa

toss into the pot, stir, and heat on high for about 4 hours. AM thought it was a little too grape-y....I really liked it. I made it again with less grape jelly, and found it lacking the sweet to go with the savory. I decided a jar of apple jelly would probably be a good substitute--its a blander sweet so the jelly flavor won't overwhelm. Eat alone with toothpicks as an appetizer, or on rice as a main dish.

quick & easy pot roast

1 envelope beefy onion soup mix (Lipton makes it)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
flour, salt, pepper
2-4 lb. roast
butter

coat the roast with flour, salt & pepper and brown all sides in a medium-hi skillet. Mix together the soup mix, mushroom soup, and half a soup can of water. put the roast in the crockpot, cover with the soup mixture, and cook on low for 8-10 hours. I like this with mashed taters, but you can probably toss in some carrots and cut up potatoes for a more traditional pot roast.

Latest posts

Back