• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Cruise ship weight gain

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nahger1011

Kinda delurking for this one. Dont usually post much. I met my wife in 2003 and she was a voluptuous 140lbs. She stedily unintentionally gained to 180 at the time of our wedding in 2007. We were going on an alaskan 7 day cruise in june 2011 where i asked to see how much she could gain, she agreed to play along. The first day we went to the gym and weighed and she was 203 lbs. I was suprised that she had reached 200, sweet! Over the course of the week she didnt hold out on any food and at one point made a comment" u want me fatter right?" is this really happening? The last day of our trip we went on a helicopter flight and had to weigh. I very sneakily peered at the scale numbers hidden behind the cointer and saw 214lbs. I was shocked. Later that evening we got ice cream. Today i would guess shes around 220

Cruises are great. Any similar stories of gain?

Latest posts

Back