• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Crystal's Amazing Show by Eager Eater (SSBBW, Feeding, Romance, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eager Eater

SSBBW, Feeding, Romance, ~MWG - a feeder reminisces over a night with his feedee

Crystal's Amazing Show
by Eager Eater

It was nice night in New York City. Warm, calm, and peaceful, it was a perfect night to go out. And so I did.

I had decided to take my girlfriend Crystal to this new restaurant that opened in Times Square. It was like a Applebee's/TGI Fridays' sort of place. She really wanted to go, and I wanted to go to. Not only did I want to go because I wanted to spend time with her, but I couldn't turn down watching the sight of Crystal eating.

Crystal was a girl with an insane appetite. She declared herself a “die-hard feedee”. She had a goal to gain, to get bigger and fatter to her delight. So far, Crystal had been sticking with her plan; she now weighed 473 pounds. Even though she had gotten heavier, she was in fit condition. For a big girl, Crystal was pretty physical. Whenever I did my daily workouts, she worked out with me. (I'm always amazed how good she can exercise). In addition, she took her vitamins daily, and she usually pigged out on a balance of healthy food and junk food.

Crystal loved every inch of her body (and so did I). She had a nice big golden-brown apron belly that had some slight stretch marks and a deep navel. Her belly was a sight to behold: so soft, doughy, jiggly that it aroused me every time I look at it. Crystal seemed to notice this; she always asked for a tummy rub, even when she hadn't eaten. Along with her belly, she had big wide hips, nice double-D cup breasts, and one big cellulite butt that shook like wild jelly every time she moved.

Man, am I lucky to have a beautiful woman with a great personality and an amazing body. I thought.

Whenever we went out to eat, Crystal made sure to prepare for a show. She always wore a pair of jeans that were very snug on her, showcasing her delectable curves. You see, the reason Crystal knew I got turned on when she makes the button on the jeans pop, letting her stuffed belly flow onto her lap like water bursting through a dam. Then, her vast belly flab oozes like lava from a volcano, exposed, jiggling, and glowing from the restaurants' lights.

I have to say, it was a great sight, like when vacationers go out to see Old Faithful. However, I'd take Crystal's jeans explosion over a geyser any day.

At that night, we arrived at the restaurant, where it was populated with other dining folk but surprisingly not as crowded as I expected. (Maybe people preferred McDonald's that night.) Crystal and I made a reservation, and the host seated us at a booth at the far side of the restaurant. Fortunately, there wasn't anyone around the booths. I know I personally enjoy Crystal's eating show, but from the past public outings, others don't. Usually they would comment on how fat she is or call her a pig. We usually ignored them, but sometimes I would tell them to shut up or mind their business. Crystal thanks me for defending her, but she didn't really care what the others thought. That's my girl!

We sat across each other, admiring one another's company. I was cool in my black T-shirt and cargo shorts, and Crystal was hot in her outfit; she wore a snug light green shirt that hugged her ample breasts and belly and a pair of jeans with not one, not two, but three buttons.

The triple threat.

It was then time to order our meals. I ordered the T-Bone steak with mashed potatoes and gravy, along with a side order of chicken strips. It was then Crystal's time to order, and boy, did she order a meal.

“Could I have the same thing he has, but five orders of that one, along with three orders of the large Angus beef cheeseburger and French fries, three orders of the grilled salmon, fried shrimp and crab cakes, two orders of the lamb chops with baked potatoes, two orders of the mac and cheese with beef, an iceberg salad, and for dessert, the blueberry cheesecake, the apple pie, and the hot fudge sundae.”

Whoa.

Despite the insane order of food, the waiter didn't react. Either he's seen others make orders like that, or he was just being respectful. All he said was:

“Which drinks would you like with your orders?”

“Ginger ale for me,” I said.

“The same for me,” said Crystal. “But could you put it in a large pitcher?”

“Yes,” The waiter said. After he wrote our orders, he told us our food will be ready in twenty minutes and left.

Crystal gave me that look. That wild, sexy smile.

“Get ready baby, cause I'm gonna put on a show for you.”

It was at that moment when I reminded myself how incredibly lucky I am to have met this amazing woman.

“My eyes are peeled,” I replied.

The waiter arrived with our free appetizers, which were buffalo wings. When the waiter went back into the kitchen, Crystal took a wing, her eyes on me. She seductively licked the sauce off of the wing, making an orgasmic groan. With one bite, she took all the meat off the bone, chewed and swallowed. Then, she made a little giggle.

Man, that display turned me on. She repeated the same actions as we ate the wings together.

After we finished the wings, the waiter came to our booth with our food on a rolling tray. He gave me my T-Bone steak meal and gave Crystal hers. He placed my big mug of ginger ale on the table, along with Crystal's Big Gulp-like pitcher. The rest of her food was on the tray, in which the waiter left for her. The waiter left and in a flick of a second, Crystal chows down.

Instead of using the utensils, she picked all five steaks up with her hands and dug her teeth into them, ripping the meat clean off the bones. She chewed twice and swallowed the huge intake of steak. Crystal used a spoon to shovel the mashed potatoes in her mouth and ate the chicken strips as if it was a Big Mac. The five steak meals were done in ten minutes.

“Mmm, yummy!” Crystal said as she rubbed her stomach, which was already pushing on the jeans. She stared at me with that sexy look, knowing I was enjoying every minute of this.

And on she continued eating. Crystal inhaled the Angus burger and fries, devoured the grilled salmon and shrimp. After a mesmerizing half-hour, she was finished with the meals. Nothing but crumbs and bones were left on her plates. As for me, I was nearly finished eating my meal, with only the chicken strips left.

“Mmm! How was that baby?” Crystal said sensually.

“You are amazing, and I seriously mean that. That was your best show yet!” I exclaimed.

“Well, it's not over yet,” Crystal said. “The jeans are getting pretty tight...and I've got some buttons to get rid of.”

I looked down and saw the top half of her brown belly bulging out from under her shirt that was now snug under her big breasts. The bottom half of her belly really bulged in the denim of the jeans, showing a chance of ripping. I couldn't see the buttons, but I knew they were hanging on for dear life. While I was gazing at her huge fluffy muffin top, Crystal moaned and groaned, smiling as she saw me watching her. The waiter returned and picked up the empty plates in front of Crystal.

“Have you enjoyed our meals, madam?” the waiter asked.

“Yes, it was excellent, thank you.” Crystal said.

“How about you, sir?” the waiter asked me.

“Very good,” I replied.

“Madam, would you like you dessert now?”

“As soon as possible, please.” Crystal replied, giggling.

“Alright, I'll be back in a few.” The waiter left, lugging the tall stack of plates. Crystal turned to me and asked me a question.

“Baby, do you want to share the dessert with me?”

Why would I say no?

“Yes, I do.” I leaned over the table to give Crystal a kiss. Afterward, she smiled at me, her blue eyes twinkling from the lights. Man, she is so pretty, I thought to myself.

The waiter returned to our table, and on our table he placed a big glass bowl that contained at least seven or eight scoops of vanilla ice cream decorated with clusters and covered in hot fudge, topped with a cherry. Crystal licked her lips in excitement.

“Enjoy your dessert,” the waiter said as he gave us two silver spoons and left. Crystal picked up her spoon and took a big chunk of the sundae. Watching me, she slowly inserted the ice cream in her mouth and swallowed it, moaning in sexual playfulness.

“Mmm, so good. Try it, it's delicious.”

I took a spoonful and tasted it. She wasn't lying, it was tasty.

We spent the next few minutes eating the sundae. Crystal took heaping spoonfuls, and I watched while eating my share. Then, I decided to feed her the rest of the sundae. Crystal enjoyed it with delight.

The sundae was soon finished. I sat back to let my full belly relax. It was then that I heard a low stretching sound.

“Ooh, I think these pants are begging for mercy!”

The sound came from Crystal's jeans, which had to be stretched to the limit. Her doughy belly grew even bigger than before, a massive muffin top. Crystal grimaced slightly; she must have felt some pain as the jeans were digging into her belly.

“I think it's time to set it free!” Crystal laughed. I was waiting for the impending triple button pop as Crystal was about to lean back in her seat, but then she stopped. I noticed that throughout her big meal, she never drank her pitcher of ginger ale.

It was part of the show.

Crystal picked up the pitcher and chugged all of the ginger ale in one big gulp. When she was finished, she jiggled and shook her belly, presumably to burp. I watched and noticed she was going to make a big burp, but instead Crystal held it in.

What is she doing? I asked to myself.

Immediately, my question was answered. A series of bubbling and groaning sounds erupted in Crystal's belly. She made orgasmic moans as her jeans were stretching loudly. Her muffin top started to grow bigger. It was like watching biscuits rise and plump as they cooked in an oven. Crystal turned sideways to the wall and slowly leaned back. She unzipped the zipper, showing more of her belly flab.

“Ohhh!”

Her belly gurgled.

“Mmm...”

Her jeans creaked.

“Ahh...Oohh...”

More groaning and creaking. I was really getting turned on.

“C'mon... unhh, set...my...belly...FREEEEE!!!!!! Ooh, ah-BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!”

POP!

At that moment, the three buttons popped in unison, loudly hitting the wall. Like a dam exploding, her enormous belly bulged out, flab quaking and flowing like syrup on a pancake. Her belly plopped on her lap, covering it entirely. Crystal gave a sigh of deep relief.

“Ooh, that feels so good. Did you like that, baby?”

My jaw was dropped. I was speechless at the amazing sight I have seen. I gazed at her stuffed belly, so big and soft-looking I felt like I was dreaming. Instead of saying anything, I jumped from my seat, and gave Crystal a big, long kiss. Crystal cooed in amazement.

“I guess that means yes.” Crystal giggled.

After giving Crystal the belly rub she desperately needed, we left the restaurant, leaving money for the food and a big tip for the waiter. He deserved it for being very respectful and kind to us. As we were walking toward my car, I noticed Crystal was waddling slightly, her big, wide belly hanging out in clear view, sagging past her knees near her feet. She really was confident about her body, and that made me all the more happier. I couldn't help but smile. I took her hand and stared at her. She blushed and smiled at me.

What a night, and what a great show it was. I'll always cherish these moments in our relationship.

As of now, Crystal and I are married. As our love grew, so did Crystal. She now weighs 617 pounds, and loves every inch of her body as much as I do. Crystal is still in good healthy condition, and she is still active. We still go out or stay in for dinner, and she always make sure to get tight jeans, as she always puts on a show for me: her husband and #1 fan.

Meeting Crystal was the best thing that ever happened to me.

Latest posts

Back