• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Current Political Situation Summarized

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmac

I didn't write the following paragraph but I wish I had. Its from a book by CJ Werleman titled Atheists Can't Be Republicans. A great one paragraph summary of our current political situation.

For all the Democratic Party’s shortfalls, they are the only party that is making fact based attempts to deal intelligently with the nation’s needs and ills. It’s the Democrats who are trying to reform the healthcare system, the immigration system, banking system, campaign finance system, and the tax code. It’s Democrats who are fighting to raise the minimum wage, strengthen public safety nets, implement green initiatives, protect LGBT Americans, and improve public infrastructure. It’s the Democrats who are making gradual steps to end the drug war and foreign wars. The Republican Party, on the other hand, has not a single coherent policy outside of tax cuts for the rich, deregulation, nullification, abortion, guns, god, repealing healthcare reform, Benghazi, and rejecting any attempt by Democrats to deal intelligently with the nation’s problems. America can’t become great again by making the rich richer and constantly repeating the word “no.”

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friend...y-atheists-cant-be-republicans/#disqus_thread

Latest posts

Back