• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

damn you, Tetris Cube!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foolish Fool

i love Tetris to death. one of the best games i've ever played. i rule at it. i once played the same game for 3 hours straight.
the other day, i was at Toys R Us looking for Legos, but i ended up buying something called the Tetris Cube for $10 bucks.
it's a little box filled with plastic Tetris-like shapes. the goal is obvious -- get all the pieces to fit perfectly inside the cube. sounds easy. especially when they say there's over 9000 possible solutions. but after fiddling around with it for a couple hours, even with the help of my friends, i've yet to find one!

this thing is frustrating me to tears!
and yet, i'm compelled to keep trying. o.o

has anyone tried this thing?
has anyone been able to solve it? (and if so, you got any hints? :D)

Latest posts

Back