• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Dan and Laura - by Zarbon (~BBW, Feederism, ~XWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW, Feederism, ~XWG – A conflicted feeder boyfriend stalks and captures another heart

Dan & Laura
By Zarbon (aka JustJoe85

(A sequel to Dan and Steph, found here))

Chapter One

Dan paid the bill as soon as Laura finished her ice cream/ Looking around the now empty restaurant he knew he had kept the staff waiting while his girlfriend had her desserts. He decided to leave a slightly larger tip because he didn’t like to trouble people in a similar business to him.

“Gosh I feel really full now Dan, thanks again for such a lush dinner” said Laura, grabbing Dan’s hand as they walked out.

“It was only dinner and I really don’t mind paying as long as you fill that tummy of your right up.” Dan said in a low voice, so nobody would overhear.

“Oh it is Dan, its full to bursting. I can’t believe I ate so much, especially in public in a restaurant. I bet they thought I was a right porker.”

“You just have an appetite babe.”

Dan walked her to her bus stop and waited with her until it arrived. He kissed her goodnight before she stepped on and he watched her walk along the bus as it pulled off, her belly bouncing with her steps and the bus’ momentum. His girlfriend was nearly 200lbs and many moons ago that would be on the high side of his tastes. Now, however, after Steph, who he had walked out on a few months before when her demands and moibility issues became too much for him to handle, 200 lbs seemed so slim. He didn’t want another morbidly obese girl who couldn’t do a thing without his help, but Laura would have to fill out in the stomach, arse and chest, which surprisingly hadn’t grown much since he met her about 50lbs ago.

Another thing on his mind concerning his growing girlfriend was other people’s opinions. People at work knew they were going out and she had met his friends and he had met hers. They also lived in the same city and had flats not too far away from each other. This all meant he couldn’t do what he did with Steph and keep his other half a secret as she ballooned up.

People at work were already making comments about Laura for getting fat. She was now at a point where she was going from a girl who had let herself go a bit once she hooked up with her fella to something more suspicious. 198lbs wasn’t too fat but the fact she was gaining made Dan think people might start talking about them and find out about his weird little fetish for making chubby girls fat.

At work the next day he was doing some paperwork on the bar at a stool while two girls were serving the mid afternoon crowd. Laura was off work that day and thanks to a text message Dan knew she was sitting at home ‘eating a ton of food’.

Dab was about to finish the last of his paperwork when one of the girls asked him to change a barrel, he sighed and walked around the bar, feeling a bit annoyed he was interrupted for something a girl could physically handle. He kept his mouth shut though as he had told his staff that generally men were meant to do the barrels and as he was the only one there it had to be him. He did the barrel and took the empty out the back.

When he was about to come back into the bar from the cellar he heard one of the girls mention Laura. He decided to stop and listen to what the latest gossip was about his girl.

“No I think Dan went to the office, its ok we can talk.”

“OK, did you see her the other day?”

“How could I not see her, her belly was pushing her shirt open, I could see all the fat between the buttons, I was like ewww!”

“Ye I saw too, how could she let herself go so much.”

“Especially as she has a boyfriend.”

“I know if I was going out with Dan I wouldn’t let myself get fat or anything. She is going to lose him if she keeps splurging out.”

“I don’t know why he is still with her to be honest, when she first started here she was really cute with her red hair and freckles but look at her now, she is a right heifer.”

“I know I was going to…yes mate what can I get you?” asked one of the girls to what Dan assumed was a customer. He waited until she was done but they started talking about other stuff so he came back out and finished his papers before cleaning out the stock room.

While working in the mindlessly dull silent of the stock room he had to think about what he would do with Laura. He wanted her to get fatter, another 50plus lbs, but if she did then people might look down on their relationship because he was so slim and she had grown too fat. He did really enjoy her company too, and had really strong feelings for her because she was cute, cool to be with and willing to plump up for him.

Laura’s 36lb intentional weight gain happened over about 3 months so hadn’t been as rapid as Steph’s had, but this meant they had more time together and living in the same city and working together they were a far more conventional couple. It was something neither had had properly before and they both were really enjoying it. He knew he liked her, maybe even loved her but he wanted her bigger 250lbs – 300lbs max would suit her in his mind and he knew a lot about it from watching Steph gain hundreds of lbs on his request.

He often thought about Steph but their relationship was so floored, living so far away from each other, thus not seeing each other much, then her growing so big she became a much bigger burden then he could deal with. The big question he had on his mind was how could he get Laura bigger without people hassling them or gossiping about them?

He just didn’t know and went over to her place once the bar was closed to stay the night. Living so close and being such a close couple they spent every night together, usually at his place because he lived alone but Laura’s roommate was nice enough and didn’t mind him staying.

“Hey baby I missed you today” said Laura from her bed to Dan who was let in by the roommate.

“Me too…I mean I missed you too, you know what I mean.” Said Dan, closing the door behind him.

“I had like 3 giant Swiss rolls today, as well as breakfast, lunch and dinner.”

“Good girl” said Dan, knowing she would carry on gaining but knew Steph could have doubled that amount of food when she was that weight.

“Come here then Dan and test out the new bod,” said Laura. Dan smiled, taking off his shoes and jeans and got intimate with his girlfriend.

They were working together on the bar the next day and Dan watched her work, when bending down to get mixers out of the fridge he saw her arse crack from her very tight black work trousers, when pulling a pint he would look down the bar and see her belly in profile and it hang over the top of her belt buckle. At this side angle he could see her double chin when she looked down at the pint she was pulling and her round rear pushing her trousers to what he guessed very uncomfortable proportions.

Looking at her he was turned on but still wanted her thicker and she was still very willing. Sadly he could see other members of staff spy on her too and talk behind their hands and whisper. It annoyed him but he didn’t say anything about it and went off to lunch with Laura. Watching her eat more then him and still enjoying it as much as she was.

“Oh yeah, I know what I was going to ask you. My mom called yesterday.”

“And she wants to finally meet me?”

“Yep, come on, we have been going out long enough now.”

“Yes I know, its just awkward meeting parents, but yes, go on then, may as well get the ‘meeting’ out of the way.”

“Yay you’re going to love my family and they will love you. So how about tomorrow? I’m off and I know you are too.”

“Ok ok, how about you stay at mine tonight and we will go over tomorrow.”

“Cool, love you babe,” said Laura, standing from across the little café table they were sat at and kissing him. He got a nice few of her small but perfectly formed cleavage and spotted her tummy hang as she lent over.

The next 24 hours went by too quickly for Dan’s liking and stood at her parent’s doorstep he felt anxious and did not like it. Laura was holding his hand but let go once the door was opened and her dad welcomed them in. She hugged him and introduced Dan who shook the hand of his girlfriend’s dad, who he assumed to be in his late 40s. He seemed nice enough and with an arm on Dan’s shoulder took him in to meet the family.

He walked into the living room and it was full of fat women, Laura’s dad wasn’t slim but not all that fat. But Laura’s mom and what he would soon find out were her older sister were both obese. Her mom looked about the same age as her dad but looked heavier, with a round, cuddly look about her. Dan got to experience this first hand when she heaved herself up to hug him hello.

Her older sister was 24 and just visiting for Dan’s visit. She looked to be about 250ish lbs and probably a bit slimmer then her mom. He guessed at her weight because it was clear with her spare tire sat on her lap and her thick arms out stretched to shake his hand as he was taken around the room to introduce himself.

Laura’s Aunt Leanna was the last to be introduced to him. She had lost her husband and was now the family’s liver-in housekeeper. She was the slimmest member of the family, but only a little lighter then Laura at 180lbs and looking really chubby, predominantly because she was only just over 5”.

Once the ice was broken he felt a bit more at ease and got to talking, answering questions and asking a few of his own. They had Sunday lunch together and they all out ate him with ease and Laura did her best to eat more then she would have usually had before Dan got her to put on weight. Her parent’s seemed almost proud of her for eating a hearty meal and not at all bothered she had put on a substantial amount of weight since new years, if anything they appeared to be proud of her.

“Save the rest for your sister Laura” said her mother as she was about to get some more roast potatoes.

Dan didn’t know what she meant by this and was about to ask as all the sister’s seemed full enough and there was plenty of food left.

“Its for Laura’s other sister, she is upstairs,” her dad interrupted before Dan could get the word out of his mouth. “She isn’t feeling well so she is up in her room, we will take the food up to her in a second.”

“Oh I’d like to meet her,” said Dan and there were a few concerned looks. “But if she isn’t feeling well then I will have to see her next time.”

Once she was mentioned the mood wasn’t so free and open and they left right after dessert.

“Wow I’m glad that’s out of the way,” said Dan, walking with Laura to the bus stop.

She turned and gave him a look but before she could say ‘whats wrong with my family?’ he told her that he was nervous about the meeting and glad to get it out the way.

“Oh ok, so did you like them?”

“Ye they are really nice, you were right, I just hope they liked me.”

“They did, my mom said you were great.”

“So whats wrong with your sister?”

“…She was just feeling off today I guess”

“Why the pause, is she ok? You can talk to me about it if she is ill.”

“She isn’t strictly ‘ill’, she’s just…it’s complicated.”

“Come on you can tell me anything babe, you know that.”

“Well its something you might be interested in actually, she is my big sister and well she is ‘big’.”

Dan looked confused.

“Ever since she was young she was heavy, the biggest in the family but the weight just kept on coming on. She grew bigger while my other sister had the same food and did the same things but didn’t put on weight, well not as much. until she was around 12 tears old. ”

“Your younger sister?”

“Right, when she was her age she was about 250lbs. They took her to the doctor and tried to put her on diets but no matter what she ate she couldn’t lose the weight. It turns out her thyroid was off so she gained weight really easily. By the time she was my age she was 400lbs and she is 22 now and we have no idea how big she is. Maybe 600 pounds. She doesn’t bother going out anymore she just sits up in her room so with no exercise, she just gets bigger and bigger.”

“Can’t she take pills or something?”

“She does but they aren’t a cure they just help. She still gains really easily so now she is really big. I doubt she can even leave her room if she wanted to.”

“Wow”

“I bet you would think she is gorgeous, you like fat girls” Laura joked, trying to
lighten the mood a bit.

“Nobody is as gorgeous as you are love.”

Laura blushed a bit and they went off home. That night Dan had an image of what she would look like, basically Laura’s face on Steph’s body and the idea turned him on, and it turned him on a lot.

Things were going great for Dan and Laura. They loved being together at night and at work. They socialized together and they carried on fattening Laura up. Knowing that she had a morbidly obese, bed ridden sister Dan was even more surprised Laura was willing to gain weight for him, but he wasn’t complaining as she filled out and grew more attractive by the week.

2 months later it was near mid July and Laura had grown to 223lbs. Not a huge weight gain but a nice slow and steady gain which Dan liked to see because it meant she had nearly no stretch marks, which he didn’t really like to see on Steph when she gained weight and she was all soft and flabby, like Steph somehow was when she put on the weight so quickly.

The only irritating thing was the bitchy girls on the bar and some of his mates started to talk. He didn’t know what to say to his mates other then ‘shut up’ and couldn’t shout at the girls on the bar because it would look like favoritism because he and Laura were going out.

After a night’s work Laura came home to Dan’s flat where he was just saying goodbye to a customer. He still did some dealing, but now only from the flat because he didn’t want the grief at work and didn’t need the money that much.

“Hi baby, you ok?” she sighed

“I’m fine, what’s up with you?” he asked taking her to the sofa.

“Just those snerts at work, calling me fat.”

“They said that to your face?”

“No, but they aren’t very subtle with their whispering. I just wish I could gain the weight for you and not have anybody say anything.”

“If its that much trouble you don’t have to do it.”

“No, no!” she insisted, “I am enjoying it. I am destined to be a fat girl. You can guess from seeing my family I was always going to end up big; its just I don’t want people hassling me about it.”

Dan was chuffed she had no problem with getting fat, but he hated to see her sad and he came up with a plan. “Well how about, right, you just tell them that your thyroid is off, like your sister.”

“What?”

“Hear me out. You tell them you went to the doctor and he said it’s your thyroid, which is to blame for your weight gain. That way they wont be mean, if anything they will be sympathetic.”

“But my thyroid is fine.”

“I know that but they don’t. That way you can keep putting on and it’s not your fault because there’s nothing you can do about it.”

Laura thought about it for a second “…see that’s why I’m with you, you’re so smart” she kissed him “and sexy” she kissed him again “and I’m going to tell them when I next go to work.”

“Cool, so…it’s getting late, I think its bed time.”

“Sweet, oh and grab some munchies for me, I can’t start losing weight now my thyroid is all dodgy. I’m just helpless to getting fat” she smiled going into his room.

With ‘the plan’ hatched things at work got instantly better. The girls at the bar believed the story and were sympathetic to her and from then on stopped ridiculing her. Dan’s friends stopped taking the Mick out of his ‘fat bird’ and Laura’s friends were good about it too. All in all the plan worked perfectly and Dan was treated like a king for staying with her as she put on weight over summer by eating far, far too much ice cream.

Latest posts

Back