• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Dark Cinemas

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamebrain

Here's a recent story I wrote but forgot to put up. Sorry if it feels a bit unedited, I made this in a bit of a hurry one afternoon. But I liked it a little and wanted to see how the readers would react.

Dark Cinemas
Part 1

“What do you mean it’s over!?!?!” Jenny screamed into her phone at her boyfriend on the other line. Mark had just dropped the one line she had been dreading to hear all week, and her hysteria was just starting.

“I’m sorry Jenny; it’s just that I don’t think our relationship is going anywhere.” He responded coolly. It was never his style to get angry or emotional, and it pissed her off to no end whenever she went out with him. Mark was the thinnest boy Jenny ever dated, and she thought he was the hottest boy on the planet until now.

“Fine, GOODBYE” She yelled, throwing her cell phone across the room. It smashed into a dozen pieces ricocheting into a thousand different directions. She slumped to the ground and cried, her red ginger hair getting in the way of her tears. That’s where Jenny remained for a good solid hour as the sadness phase of her breakup concluded. She got up off the ground and stumbled into her nearby bathroom, a ruby glistening reflection greeting her. Jenny was an average girl and tended to pride herself on it. Weighing in at 110 lbs, wearing cardigans and regularly cutting her ginger hair short, just the way Mark liked it. Her recent beach body was tanned and as well toned as possible, with her perky breasts being the object of all the boy’s attentions.
After running the water in the sink she proceeded to clean off her tears, the misery phase slowly turning to anger gradually. Mark, the thinnest bastard she ever met, had rejected the former prom queen. The one who turned down 3 dates to stay with the boy, and who now regretted it more than ever. She wiped away her runny mascara and reapplied it, along with blush and highlights to her cherry face. But yet her smile did not return, and as she brushed her hair she began to think of how to spend the day now that Mark was out of the picture.
Well, there was that new movie playing, I was going to ask if he was interested in seeing it. “Crimson darkening” was a new romantic comedy playing at the movie theatre down the street, she wanted to see it ever since watching the trailer. The only problem being she didn’t have anyone to go with now.

Jenny walked back into her room and began looking around for her phone, she spied it wasn’t in her pocket any longer. Before she noticed the rubble heap on the ground and remembered throwing it against the wall in anger. Shit. She thought to herself, all her numbers were in there. She couldn’t remember any of her friend’s phone numbers off the top of her head. She whimpered to herself, slumping down to her cozy pink bed, remembering that Mark only lived 5 blocks away.
NO!!! She thought to herself angrily. I won’t beg at the feet of that bastard. Without hesitating Jenny picked out a coat from her closet and placed her nice moccasins on. She quickly peered at the mirror in the bathroom at her bellbottom jeans and grey cardigan. Smiling, she closed her house door and set off outside.
It was darker outside then she thought. Her digital wristwatch read the numbers “5:45 PM”. A thought crept into her mind, remembering when she checked the movie listings earlier that afternoon. The last showing was starting at 6 PM that night, causing her to jog towards the theatre. Thankfully she made it there at 5:55 and was greeted by a bored ticket seller at the box office.

“One ticket for Crimson darkening please” she said huffing and puffing. The boy behind the box was a pimply teenager, and soon after she walked in his eyes popped out toward her breasts. As she paid for her ticket she smirked a little to herself. Ahh… still got it.

The theatre was near pitch black as she walked in, the previews were showing but there was quite literally no one in the audience. Confused but still annoyed from earlier, she simply plopped down in the nearest seat and proceeded to watch the ads. Wishing her phone was with her so she could text how much of an asshole Mark was. Soon after the film began proper, but that’s when she arrived.

The woman wore all black clothing, which matched her dark chocolate hair and dark lipstick. She wore a v-neck t-shirt, exposing her raw cleavage and pillowy arms. Walking in with her hips swaying side to side, a dark purple velvety skirt barely contained the massive posterior that she sat down with. Jenny could see her black reflective combat boots with nylon stockings, and too her horror she saw them up close too. Since the incredibly fat woman sat at the end of her row. Jenny couldn’t help but stare at the fat ass and think to herself. God… how could a person let themselves go like that? The movie continued but Jenny couldn’t stop staring at the woman, and she could already see that this was making her uncomfortable. I’m sure she’s used to people staring, come on how could a person not stare at that? A few minutes later she was surprised to see the woman getting up and walking over to her.

“Excuse me miss… is there a problem you have with me?” The anger from earlier in the day fermented in her subconscious. Jenny crossed her arms and legs, looked straight at the woman’s eyes and said “Yes, fatty. I’m afraid your ass is obscuring my view of the screen. Could you please move, like to the other end of the theatre so I can see properly? Thanks.” She said smugly, retaining so much pleasure in every word she said. Taking her time, hoping that she would look down and walk away in shame. Unfortunately for her, this is not what the woman did. Instead she walked directly in front of her and turned around. Her massive ass blocking Jenny’s view almost entirely.

“HEY, WIDE LOAD. MOVE.” She screamed as the woman walked. Before she could react further however the woman sat down on her, crushing her in the theatre chair. Jenny could barely breathe as the fat sweaty cow grinded her body down into the seat behind her, and before long noticed her face was now right up against the massive queen’s ass.
“Say cheese” the woman giggled out, she continued laughing, confusing Jenny further until she farted. The smell nauseated Jenny, filling her nostrils and causing her slowly to lose consciousness. She screamed, only realizing she was gulping more of the fart into her lungs. Before long she could barely muster the strength to keep her eyes open, and the embrace of the woman’s ass cheeks felt like the best pillow possible.

~~~
Part 2

Jenny woke up slowly, her mind in several different places at once, not really focusing on where she was. Her eyes opened, and the world revealed itself to them. She looked up, recognizing her room. “Ahh… it was all just a terrible nightmare.” The thought of Mark breaking up with her, and that fat woman’s ass slowly drifting out of her mind. That is until she saw the dark shape sitting in a chair across the room.

“I was wondering when you’d wake up…” her deep voice said slowly. Her chubby cheeks moved in gyration as she spoke, with her neck less torso jiggling as she breathed. Jenny screamed and sat up. She began to reach for her lamp, only quickly realizing her hands were tied behind her back. She looked down to see she was still wearing the clothes from the theatre, minus her jacket. “See I didn’t particularly like what you said about me…” she said slowly, her voice sounding as if it was in her mind subsequently.

“How…. How did you find out where I lived? Who are you?” she blurted out at the woman, fear running through her head and sweat dripping down her skin.

“Your wallet told me many things, but do not worry, I think you have bigger issues. Like what’s happening to you right now.” She said her fat face smiling as she spoke. The woman got up and wheeled out what looked like a full body mirror that Jenny did not recognize, and placed it in front of her bed. “My name is Betty, believe it or not but I am actually only 21 years old” she said waddling over to her. Betty was a full 2 years younger than Jenny, but she looked like she was at least 30. “But ever since I hit puberty I always hated my body and I dreamed of making another person suffer the same pain that I do, and fortunately today that is going to come to pass.”

“Please… please don’t hurt me.” Jenny cried out, terror gripping her body as she struggled to undo the rope at her hands. The woman ignored her as she waddled around the room.

“You see, I learned of an old spell at my school’s library called “Wish unto another”. It requires me to say a magic spell, and the person falls unconscious, and once they wake up. I will be able to make any wish that I could possibly want until they stop resisting.” Her voice continued to mesmerize Jenny, and she sat still for a second. “What is your name dearie?” She asked her slowly.

“Jenny” she blurted out, realizing it was not her wish to do so. The woman cocked her head back and laughed realizing at her success.
“No it’s not, your name is Gloria.” She said slowly. Jenny heard a bell chime somewhere in her head, and Betty reached for the girl’s wallet. She took out her ID and showed it to her. There was her picture, but under it was the name “Gloria”.
“That’s a LIE!” She yelled out. “You may have faked my identification but I don’t believe any of your bullshit for a second” she screamed out at the woman. She looked at her with a stern expression, and Jenny immediately regretted doing that.
“Let’s see… I’m guessing your hobbies amount to chasing boys and speaking with your friends Gloria? Well, since you were a little child you were never interested in any of that. In fact all you were interested in was sweets.” Something chimed in Jenny’s mind, and she screamed as a warm feeling overtook her. She looked in the mirror and watched in horror as her body began to change. Her cheeks puffed out and her torso expanded. A small belly began forming and soon stuck out under her cardigan. Her pants grew tight as her hips became softer and fatter. “And not just any sweets, but your parents encouraged you’re eating, and as soon as high school started your diet only became that of fast food and chocolate.” Her belly expanded forward, and her cardigan zipper seemingly unzipped itself, revealing a large amount of flesh growing in her midsection. Her neck protruded outward, and her ass continued to grow. “So much so that your self-esteem went down, but it’s not like you knew any better…” Jenny looked on as her once beige curtains suddenly turned to black. Her posters of pop stars turning to skulls and pentacles and the wallpaper of kittens turning to pure black crudely applied paint. But that was not all; her hair grew out down to her shoulders. Its color dulled and soon it was pure black. She saw as black lipstick, smeared all over her engorged lips appeared, and there was black makeup all over her eyes. Betty was smiling, almost as if she couldn’t contain herself with delight. She sat down on the bed and straddled her fat body. “Not only that, but because of your diet and lack of exercise, your digestive system is really messed up. You’re nothing but a fat piggy.” Jenny felt a fart coming on, but before she could react, her body released it as a reflex. A vast foul smell filled their nostrils and Betty moaned with pleasure. Jenny could feel her restraints loosening around her fat wrists and soon all she could do was grab at Betty’s thunder thighs.

“What’s the rush Gloria? Don’t you want to kiss first?” She said smiling, before Jenny could react the titanic woman pressed her lips against hers. They kissed, and all Jenny could do to react was feel up Betty’s massive ass. A pleasure like no other was felt throughout her body, and for the first time since she woke up, she didn’t wish to go back to sleep. “Now your favourite hobby…” she said slowly, sliding out a large pizza box from under her bed. She reached for a pizza slice and shoved it into Jenny’s open gob. “… is to let yourself be fed like the fat piggy you are.” Jenny giggled as she chewed the pizza slice. Grabbing at her belly eagerly with her tubby hands. She farted again as Betty continued to feed her.

Before long the pizza had disappeared inside of Jenny’s tummy. Betty helped her friend up and opened her dresser. Revealing, all black clothes that had now replaced her designer outfits. Jenny got dressed into a pair of skin tight pants and a tank top that showed off her bulging breasts. Betty felt her up some more and proceeded to kiss again. Jenny reacted by grabbing the fat woman’s ass and farting once again. For the first time in her entire life, she was glad to go to the movies alone.

Latest posts

Back