• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Dating - by Koldun (~BHM/~BBW, Eating, Sex, Inflation fantasy, ~SWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koldun

~BHM/~BBW, Eating, Sex, Inflation fantasy, ~SWG - Newly acquainted couple goes into feeding in a big way

(Author's note: First story, go easy on me please...)

Dating
by Koldun

I had been dating Rochelle for about four weeks. I couldn't believe that I had found a woman with sexual and sensual appetites are unusual as mine! We had been talking one day and I happened to mention my feedee/feeder fetish and she'd gotten so excited. That's when we hatched a plan: find tight outfits and only date in those clothes. Then our dates would consist of gorging ourselves. So far, it was pretty straight forward and I anticipated it would be fun..

I stood on the door step of her house like I had every week for the past few, in the same tight suit, buttons straining across my belly, belt as wide as I could get it and still I felt stuffed in to it. I had flowers in my hand and knocked nervously. Her green eyes beamed as she opened the door.

"Hey babe" she cooed,"come on in. I ordered pizza it should be here soon."

She opened the door all the way so I could take in the whole sight. She had those strappy high heels on her feet. Around her waist was a wide belt with a roll of tummy over it holding up a flimsy slave dress that was split on both sides so her fleshly legs could hang out either side. Her plump tummy was exposed by a little sleevless half shirt.

The two oversized buttons were taut under the stress of two flabby breasts underneath. Her long soft curly brown hair spilled down her chubby shoulders and fell between her boobs. Two fat cheeks filled in the dimples that were supposed to be at the ends of her smile.

"Aw, are the flowers for me?" She kissed me on the neck and ushered me in.

We went in to her bedroom and flopped down on the couch. I wasn't yet used to the extra pounds. Rochelle put the flowers and came back with two weight gain shakes.

She plopped down on one of my legs and we drank together. I could almost feel her ass expand.

"Oops, I spilled." she said suddenly motioning to a line of shake dripping down her neck.

"I'll get it." I said as I licked up the sweetness. I traced it down her chest, moving quickly to her breasts when she pushed my head away.

"Ah, ah!" she teased. "You can only have what's uncovered. When these seams split" she pulled playfully on the seams of her tight shirt, "and these buttons pop" she yanked on the buttons of her shirt "..and this belt bursts" she tugged on her belt "you can have them. But until then..."

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"OOO, the pizza!" She squealed.

Groaning with frustration I downed the rest of my shake. Rochelle was gone for a long time. My stomach began to growl with anticipation when she came back with ten extra large pizza boxes, six boxes of hot wings and two large boxes of cinnamon sticks.

"Hungry?" she smiled. I nodded my head in agreement.

Quickly she ripped open one of the boxes and took out two big slices. I ate them quickly.

"Oops, I forgot!" She ran into the kitchen and came back with more shake. I ate more and more. Rochelle fed me. She said she didn't want me burning calories unnecessarily. Before long, five or six of the pizzas were gone. I felt so stuffed. I didn't think I could eat any more.

"You just need some motivation." she grinned opening the box of cinnamon sticks.

"Here you go." She mashed several of the sticks against her exposed chest. With renewed motivation, I ate again. Never have cinnamon sticks tasted so good!

Suddenly my belt popped. I could feel myself expanding all over.

"What's happening!" I screamed.

"It's my 'fat formula' baby. It was in your shake. I couldn't wait for you to fatten naturally, so I decided to give you a boost."

I groaned as the buttons of my shirt exploded and the seams of my pants ripped open. I fell on my back. The extra weight was pinning me down. I jiggled around in an attempt to get up, but suddenly the weight on top of me increased in a jump. I looked up to see Rochelle on top of me. She grinned wickedly.

"Where you going baby? The fun is just starting."

She grabbed at my clothes tearing them off in a single yank. She giggled at my frustration.

"Wanna see how I did it?" She said grabbing what was left of the shake.

I shook my head 'no'. But she began drinking anyway. She sucked it down so fast I couldn't believe it before tossing the glass carelessly aside.

"OOO, here I go!"

Her gut swelled up breaking her belt. I watched her breasts change from cantalopes to footballs to basketballs. The buttons of her shirt smacked me in the face as they grew. The tiny threads of her shirt tore and broke away. Her flimsy dress finally gave up bust as well.

I wasn't trying to get away anymore. I could finally have anything I wanted...and I did.

The End

Latest posts

Back