• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Dear, *everybody*

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swamptoad

Dear, *everybody*

Wish me luck,

I am coming home to Minnesota tommorrow to see my sweetie!

My wife and I have been apart for nearly 2 months and I've missed her
soooo much. And it seems like we've done the online dating all over again since she's been gone. *Yahoo Messenging*

*Dejavue*

Thats how it all begun. We met over the internet in July of 2001. The ironies of life (how we sometimes get to do the things that we'd never thought we get to do again.) Like online dating, chatting. LOL I had to stay
in Arkansas because I had a couple traffic violations that I needed a lawyer for. Everything is ok now. Lawyers can be slow and that is why it has taken me so long to move.

Now, my family is going to dearly miss me in Arkansas and I'll dearly miss them too. Plus, I have family in Louisiana also that I'll miss. But now I can a get to know my wife's family in Minnesota, moreso.

Yay! I'm a leaving on a jetplane

p.s. *I've got butterflies in my stomach* --ack--

Latest posts

Back