• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Did Comey do the right thing?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did Comey do the right thing?

• No, he's a partisan hack, for not recommending to indict in the first place.

• Same as 1, but for taking to such a public channel to update Congress on a still-open investigation

• Trick question, there's no "right answer" here except CYA & "You're damned if you do...

• I don't know enough about this to say for sure, but it probably doesn't matter all that much.

• Yes, because if no one is quite happy about it, then that's probably for the best.

• Yes, Comey 2020, because we could sure do much worse!

• Yes, time will tell, if there's something (politically) relevant in those emails.

• Yes, already, because those emails are sort of besides the whole point.

• Kind of. But mostly just to err against the side of incumbent?

• Actually, it's me, James Comey. And I really don't appreciate any of this.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
Is James Comey a good role model for our children?

(Poll to follow)​

Latest posts

Back