• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Dieting and Gaining Weight

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stormy

In another thread someone mentioned gaining weight on Slim-Fast. It got me wondering if other people have had experiences where you followed the rules of a diet intended to lose weight but gained instead, intentionally or not. No diet which allows me to eat all I want of anything, pretty much, unless I really don't like it, will make me lose weight because I like to eat too much and my appetite is too big. So for fun, and because I'm protein-deficient due to a recent extended fast, I decided to try the Atkins diet knowing damn well I will not only not lose but gain. In two days I've put on seven pounds. I love this diet. I'm doing it even more strictly than they require. They allow 20 grams of carbohydrates per day, but I'm eating none, except for those in fiber supplements, which they say don't count since they are not metabolized into sugar like other carbs. I'm only eating meat, eggs, vitamins and fiber supplements. The first night I ate 2.5 pounds of steak for dinner. This is awesome. :D My dogs are loving it too because I always make extra of what I eat, and give them the leftovers. They like bread and pasta, will eat many vegetables and some fruits, but would much rather be carnivores.

I found this comment online from a dietitian:
What fun is it eating hunks of cheese or meat day in and day out?

LOL There is nothing I'd rather eat than meat, if limited to one thing. I'm only going to do it for awhile though. My only complaint so far is that it is an expensive way to eat. I feel great and am full of energy.

Anyone else with dieting gain stories?

Latest posts

Back