• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Dims Yearbook Superlatives!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msbard90

Hey everyone,

Remember back to your high school days. Remember senior superlatives? I sure do. I also remember that you either had to be a total babe or popular to get one of those..... So for all of us who perhaps dreamt of getting a superlative (I know it isn't just me), here's our chance to develop some of our own. It is NOT a popularity contest- it's just for kicks. (I don't know if this has been done before so sorry for copy-catting if I am)

Here are the rules:
1. Nominate a person from dims, based on the superlatives I nabbed from my high school year book.

2. You can add a new superlative if you wish. Just make sure its not hateful, ok :)

3. When I see that there are plenty of votes in each category, I will display the results, and I will PM the winner too.

4.*optional* just for fun, winners can post a fun photo of themselves.

The Superlatives
>class singer
>class clown
>class dancer
>most gillible
>nicest eyes
>most spirited
>most changed
>best hair
>best personality
>most sophisticated
>most fun to be around
>typical "dimmer"
>most painfully honest
>most involved
>cutest couple :wubu:
>class artist
>most outgoing
>nicest smile

Note: We don't have to use all of these, these are just the bulk of the superlatives mentioned in my old yearbook.

Most Importantly, have fun!!!!!

Latest posts

Back