Quantcast

Do Only Fat Girls Break Chairs???

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MissStacie

Mrs. Gnoom
I'd sat in that chair many times, as well as my fattie girlfriend, and neither of us broke it...

And yeah...the chairs are old.....but YOUR belly helped!

Love,

Shouldn' it be FGA = female german admirers?
Because i'm not fat, the chair was just old... :D

Chimpi

into the shining sun
Being a fat guy myself, I've never broken a chair.
The current computer chair that I am using now was purchased at Office Max approximately 8 years ago and has lasted 8 years not only with my fat rump in it (pretty much every single day), but also with Erin's much larger rump in it for over 4 years. This is to attest that Office Max [at one point] sells good quality products (well, I haven't been back since 2000... :p) and that fat people don't always break chairs. I've never broken a chair before, and I've sat in flimsy and sturdy chairs. *Shrugs*

If you would like, Stacie, you can send me the picture and I can resize it for you and post it. If you would like... you know... for LoveBHMS' sake (and yours). :D

I'd sat in that chair many times, as well as my fattie girlfriend, and neither of us broke it...

And yeah...the chairs are old.....but YOUR belly helped!
"I loosened it for you!" That old saying, when you cannot twist the cap off of a bottle or remove something seemingly frozen onto something else...
Hehe, I'm sure your belly helped, too, Stacie!

tummytubby

A Yummy Tummy
I've broken some chairs but they were old... My very skinny sister-in-law broke one of our chairs and was not amused;)
My friend told me that we sit down more carefully than thin people so we don't break as much chairs as we could do...

Dravenhawk

President of Manlandia
I have broken chairs when I was a teen. Usually by leaning back on the back legs causing the chair to break. I was 115 lbs back in my chair breaking days. I haven't broke one since I quit leaning back on the back legs.

Dravenhawk

MissStacie

Mrs. Gnoom
Well, darling...you just looked so uncomfortable...lol I HAD to help you out of them....and YOU didn't mind, did you? :smitten:

Don't make me post the pic of you laying there with your stuffed belly and unzipped pants????

:wubu:
Love,

Of course not, you helped me to get them off real quick... remember? :wubu:

LoveBHMS

default title
Well, darling...you just looked so uncomfortable...lol I HAD to help you out of them....and YOU didn't mind, did you? :smitten:

Don't make me post the pic of you laying there with your stuffed belly and unzipped pants????

:wubu:
Love,
You're teasing the FFAs Stacie...you know this thread is a big old tease to those of us who dig the larger dudes.

MissStacie

Mrs. Gnoom
I would hardly call rolling around in lime green jelly and then doing the hokey pokey dance perverted....

Well...maybe it IS??? :p

Um...love,....maybe we should just skip the jello....and just do the hokey pokey??? :smitten:

She's meeting a lot of pervs lately... *rofl*

MissStacie

Mrs. Gnoom
Starting in Germany.....I'll work my way through Europe....then hit the States. If I do the States FIRST, it may just kill me...lol

And yeah, I've met you, but you didn't strike me as the "perv" type...I guess my perv-dar was off that weekend?? :D

Lulz.

Stacie's takin' a perv tour of the world.

MissStacie

Mrs. Gnoom
Its being resized as we speak...you'd better tell me if you really DON'T want me to post it.....seems like the masses want to see you, liebling....

Mir warum nicht erlauben, mit Ihnen zu protzen und den glücklichen ... des weiblichen FA zu machen?? Wenn Sie wirklich dazu nicht wollen, wissen Sie, dass ich es nicht anschlagen werde.

Lieben Sie Sie Baby,

Don't you dare! :D

LoveBHMS

default title
Starting in Germany.....I'll work my way through Europe....then hit the States. If I do the States FIRST, it may just kill me...lol

And yeah, I've met you, but you didn't strike me as the "perv" type...I guess my perv-dar was off that weekend?? :D
<3

I'm sort of a lower grad perv, very subtle, but a perv nonetheless.

As evidenced by the fact I keep asking you to post pics of the chair breakage and the overstuffed maletype.

Latest posts