• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Do rich families force gender roles on their children?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/privileged-rich-girls-summer-camp

I come from a affluent family and had friends from upper middle class parents and they weren't pressured to become career women or mothers.

When I was in middle school and high school my life goals was to finish an college education, rise through the ranks of a big corporation, travel the world, and have as much sex with as many men as I wanted.

My parents fully supported my hopes and dreams. They also gave me what I wanted.

Latest posts

Back