• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Do you Hulu?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dravenhawk

President of Manlandia
Ok I am watching the Superbowl on TV last Sunday and this nondiscript ad comes on saying if you want to view the Superbowl comercials just simply go to www.hulu.com. Today I went to the site to check out the Superbowl commercials I missed and was VERY impressed by the presentation of the content. Aside from the Superbowl commercials they carry all of NBCs line up as well as other networks popular shows. Since I work 10 hours a day late night TV just doesn't exist for me. Now the shows I like are on late night I have had to chase down my favorites network by network and navigate differing and clumsy sites in an attempt to access my TV shows.

Of course one would say why not just get a DVR? And the answer to this is times is tough and I cannot afford one. Comcast has gone digital so my old school VCR only works with thier converter and I dont want to shell out another 20 bucks for the upgrades that would enable use of it. Besides the Cable universe has become crammed full of those %^$#@! shopping channels and infomercials and I have been thinging how I can pull the plug on Comcast and tell em to stick it and get my TV through the El Cheapo $29.95 Verizion internet vs the $100.00 Comcast.

The sun is setting on broadcast television soon to be replaced by netcast television which has become a wasteland of informercials and shopping networks. Netcasting of TV will carry this medium into the 21st century in these hard times. Hulu is pure genius at every approach allowing me to watch what I want when I want to watch it without clunky equipment, time slot constraints, or rolling the dice on wether I programmed the VCR or DVR right to capture my show all at a low cost. This is a win Win WIN situation. If you dont do the hulu like I do you may want to scadoo to hulu and dodge the vodoo of the informecial doo doo.

Dravenhawk

Latest posts

Back