• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Does anyone here know men who are secretly attracted to fatties but won't admit it?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatBarbieDoll

I honestly wonder how common it really is for men to be physically attracted to women my size -- conventionally attractive men who many others would want.

I was inspired to make this post after reading a recent comment by a member who is in pretty good shape and has a very fat wife.

He said that he repressed his desire for BBWs for years.

I can't help but ask myself if he's the exception to the rule, or if there are many, many more good-looking men out there who like large women than we are led to believe.

Do any of you folks happen to know FAs who are in denial/in the closet about their preferences and perhaps even openly bash fatties but strongly desire them deep down?

I am not referring to feeders or those who chase big women to satisfy a fetish but only men who prefer fat partners.

Latest posts

Back