• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Downloading TV shows, your opinion.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b01

I"M TALKING TV AND NOT MOVIES!

I just found a program called 'ted' (torrent episode downloader), it uses RSS technology to monitor torrent files for various TV series, and downloads the torrent file. The torrent file is then loaded into your favorite BitTorrent program which downloads the TV show to your computer on a schedule. It's like DVR for your computer. Although I will admit though if you did not have any trouble the first time you used DVR, then this may not be as user friendly. Yet still quite simple after you jump a few hoops the first time.

I got it to work for me and I like it.

Now the question is, do you think it is, or should be illegal to download TV shows off the internet.

Keep in mind that TV shows that broadcast over-the-air locally are free to watch. The question becomes is it O.K. if some one from that local area uploads it to the internet. Most all shows are broadcast over the air locally somewhere, but you are using the internet as a medium to transfer it to you; and of course some other person who encodes it for you and uploads it.

I feel it necessary to mention that I am NOT looking for approval, I have already made up my mind. After having to deal with the MPAA first hand, and I speak of more than just those friendly letters some of you may have gotten in your email one fine day. And I am not condoning illegal downloads.

I just want the opinion of my fellow Dimensions members.

Latest posts

Back