• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Dr. BBw by FF.Rebel (~BBW, Eating, Lesbianism, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BTB

a nut, but not just a nut
~BBW, Eating, Lesbianism, ~MWG - a simple physical leads to major unexpected changes

Dr. BBW
by FF.Rebel

Editor's Note: This is another classic from at.sex.weightgain newsgroup orginally posted in 1996 in multiple parts

>>PART ONE<<

Missy waited in line at the pharmacy behind two other women. One of them was an older lady with nothing noteworthy about herself. But in front of her was a teenager getting a refill on her birth control pills. She was wearing a concert tee shirt tucked into a pair of skin tight black jeans. The jeans were tucked into a pair of black high-heeled boots that came up to her knees. The outfit seemed to have been specifically designed to make the teen look as fat as possible.

Not that it would take any great fashion trick to make that young cow look fat, Missy made herself think. She was in denial. It was still too soon to face what had happened today. And looking at a sexy 200 pound slut wasn't really helping either. She could feel herself getting excited by the girls round ass in those jeans.

Blast it all, what is wrong with me now? she wondered.

She knew that it wasn't really the girl that was turning her on. She just
reminded Missy of Dr. Lupino, and Dr. Lupino is the one who had turned
Missy on. It felt so weird to suddenly think that you might be a lesbian, but
that is just what had happened. Looking at the chubby teen's big butt made it easier to remember what had happened that morning.

It was just like any other general exam, except that the nurse called her
out of the waiting room on time for her appointment. Then she was taken into the room with the paper on that bench-table thing and told to strip, then put this gown on. The nurse said it nicer than that, but that's what she meant. The nurse was a curvy black woman, Missy remembered, with prominent breasts and a globular backside.

You'd think if I was going to be attracted to a woman, she thought later, it would've been that nurse.

The nurse took all of her information and such. Basic stuff; 26 y.o. female, 5' 8" 128 pounds (down three pounds from last time), blood pressure152/88, temperature 98.0, last menstrual cycle two weeks ago, no known allergies or medical conditions.

That was it. People are pretty simple when you break them down like that.

After Donna, the nurse, had finished all that, she showed Missy back to her exam room. Donna was a real pro at drawing blood, it barely hurt at all. She took the vial of blood and Missy's chart and walked out with a polite word and a little grin. It wasn't long after the door closed that she heard her chart being pulled out of the box on the other side of the door. This was the most efficient doctor's office she had ever heard of. Then the door opened, and in walked Dr. Lupino.

The big rock and roll girl left and shook Missy out of her thoughts. She tried to think something catty about that fat little chick, but her big rear was mesmerizing. She really was built a lot like Dr. Lupino, which meant that Dr. Lupino was built like a teenage girl. A very big teenage girl.

She had a dark Mediterranean look that was accented in by her crisp white coat. Waves of black and silver hair fell around her shoulders from behind a pair of tasteful barrettes above her ears. Those dark tresses were highlighted by a broad shock of white hair above her left eye and temple.

Her eyes were a bright shade of brown, almost copper, and they angled up at the corners. She had a strong nose with just a slight tilt at the tip. Full lips with no more than a hint of lipstick made her look less like a doctor than a pin-up girl. Her cheeks were high and her jaw line was strong, "Gypsy bones" was the term that Missy thought of. Her clear olive skin only made her look even more exotic.

It wasn't until she turned to close the door that Missy looked away from that face and saw her body. There wasn't much that a simple lab coat could do to hide that much woman. The good doctor must have weighed at least 250 pounds, and it made it impossible to mistake her for a man from any angle. Missy couldn't really make out her stomach for the coat, but her broad hips and ass were clearly defined. She was much wider back there than Donna was, but it looked like they were more or less the same shape.

The fat of Dr. Lujpino's thighs tapered down to fade into remarkably dainty ankles. The sleeves of her lab coat were stretched tightly over the fullness of her upper arms. Missy couldn't tell anything more about her bust, other than that it must be an impressive sight. Missy caught herself thinking about this fat doctor this way, and instantly blushed with private embarrassment.

If Dr. Lupino noticed her discomfort, she didn't show it at all. As she turned back from the door, she was smiling politely.

"Hello Ms. Elkin," she said as she offered her hand. "I am Sylvia Lupino." She had just a trace
of an accent, and a pleasantly firm grip in her handshake.

Missy said hello, and then was very glad that the doctor kept their conversation very professional. It made it easier for her not to think about those imposing breasts that were now trying to peak out of Dr. Lupino's coat.

What is going on with me, Missy kept thinking as she thought about the doctor's plush body.

When the exam started, Dr. Lupino was strictly professional. Clinical, in fact. So why was she exciting an otherwise perfectly straight woman like Missy Elkin? Missy had always loved men, real men. Bikers, construction workers, firemen, cowboys... All those rough types that the Village People had parodied. She loved their rough hardness, and their simple, honest needs. And these men liked her, too. She was lean and leggy, but not so tall as to be threatening. Her sandy blonde hair and big blue eyes made her look a little bit like a Barbie doll, but Barbie couldn't drink tequila the way that she could. Her face had a perky girl-next-door quality that real men loved.

Missy loved their masculinity right back. So why was she getting so worked up over this ultimately feminine woman? This lovely dark woman who had just said something.

"I'm sorry, what did you say? I must have zoned out for a second there.
It's a blonde thing, you wouldn't understand." Oh, she thought, shut up!

"Oh yes I would. I'm not going gray, I'm going ash blonde!" It was the
first thing Dr. Lupino had said to her that wasn't strictly business, and the
way she smiled at her own little joke made Missy feel a little moist between
the thighs.

"I said I need you to get up on the table and set your legs in the stirrups." The doctor began setting the stirrups up.

OH NO! Missy thought. How will I explain the fact that my panties are soaked now? OH NO! she thought, I'm not even wearing any panties! OH NO! Even as she screamed inside, she obediently climbed up onto the table. There was one little part of her that could not wait to have Dr. Lupino's hands on her down there. Missy thought that it was probably the same part that shouted JUMP when she looked over the edge of a cliff.

Besides, these were really nice stirrups. Not the cold stainless steel bars that some man had invented for his ex-wife. These were padded and nicely upholstered with beige vinyl. Even the bars were brass instead of chrome. That was part of why Missy had chosen a female doctor when she moved here. Women understood these things.

As usual, Dr. Lupino was an absolute professional, thorough and quick. She didn't seem to notice anything that would have embarrassed Missy, and simply said that everything looked perfectly healthy in there. Missy allowed herself to breathe again.

"Next...!" the guy at the counter was saying. Missy had dazed off again, and now it was her turn to fill her prescription. She laid her insurance card and the two prescription slips on the counter without saying a word. The guy took them up and went to work.

She lapsed back into her recent memories as soon as the guy turned. Dr. Lupino was leaning against the cabinet, making her broad hips widen seductively. While she spoke, her lab coat opened just enough to give Missy a better view of her rounded belly. It was like an old painting in some museum.

Finally Dr. Lupino finished up with "I'm a bit concerned about your blood pressure, and you're a little anemic. I want you to try a relaxant for the blood pressure, and a potent supplement for the anemia. I'll write you a prescription for them both. Do you have any questions?"

Missy had been thinking about where that accent might be from instead of really listening to what the Doctor was saying. Eastern Europe, Hungary maybe. It was so slight it was hard to trace. "Uh, no. I think I've got it. Thank you, Doctor."

Suddenly she was in a hurry to get out of this tiny little room with this big woman. If she didn't she was afraid she might have to hug her tightly.

"All right then, Ms. Elkin. If there's anything else you need, please feel free to call for a new appointment. Or you could just ask to speak with Donna or myself. We may be able to help you out over the phone." Another courteous hand shake, and she was out the door. Missy put her clothes back on slowly, enjoying the way that they felt on her aroused skin.

The guy at the counter was back. "Miss Elkin? I've got your order ready. It'll be ten dollars and eighty-four cents."

Missy wrote the check out and the guy said, "Did you doctor mention any side effects that these medications might have, any interactions?"

Missy looked up at him. "Not really. Why?"

"Well this Lorcaise is really a powerful nutrient supplement. And the Rexa-L is a very safe drug, but it can stimulate your appetite. These two together could cause you to put on some weight."

The guy leaned over the counter and said "And that would be a shame, because you are one gorgeous lady!"

He gave her what was supposed to be a sexy smile.

Missy nearly laughed in his face. This soft little desk jockey was trying to pick her up. That would have been funny anytime, but especially today. Instead of laughing, she looked up at him seriously. "Thanks kid, but my girlfriend is fat, and she's sexier than you'll ever be to me."

She grabbed her stuff off the counter and walked off.

There, let him think about that for a while, she grinned.

"Fine, bitch," the guy said quietly as she walked off, "I hope you get as
fat as your dike girlfriend!"

>> PART TWO <<

Missy laid down on the bed to get her biggest jeans zipped. She was used to bloating a little around this time of the month, but this was ridiculous!

Exhaling as deeply as she could, she closed her mouth and sucked in her stomach as far as it would go. At last the zipper rose into it's proper spot. She gasped in a breath and just lay on the bed for a second.

While she lay there waiting for the jeans to stretch out a bit, her mind wandered back to Dr. Lupino. Odd how even in the privacy of her own thoughts that she would call her that instead of Sylvia, but that's the way it was. There was still a small tingle between her thighs from where she had masturbated this morning, and visions of the Doctors soft olive skin still
roamed across her mind. Her first meeting with Dr. Lupino had been two weeks ago, and Missy was just now able to quit worrying about the fact that her fantasy lover was a real live woman.

Oh well, she thought, so I'm stroking myself off to a fat woman I barely know. I just can't make myself worry about that right now.

As a matter of fact, Missy hadn't been worrying about much of anything since she started on the sedative Rexa-L that she had been prescribed. Dr. Lupino had called it a "relaxant' with that delicately accented voice of hers.

Well it had certainly relaxed Missy. Besides a little water weight, she had never had such an easy period. She hadn't been cranky once to anyone. Even in traffic she was calm and in complete control, and that was amazing! She was doing better at her job and with her family too. There must have been an awful lot of stress on her if a little pill could make life this much better in just a couple of weeks.

That silly little pharmacy guy was right though. Her appetite had picked up quite a bit of steam lately. She had already tried cutting back on her meals and she felt like snacks, whic h used to be a habuit, should be on the way out all together. But it wasn't happening. Right now she was too relaxed to worry about it, so she decided to go get a little something from the kitchen. A piece of dry toast couldn't hurt anything.

By the time she got to her feet in those tight jeans, it seemed like too much trouble for just one piece of toast, better make that two. She only had two slices of bread and one heel left in the kitchen, so she threw them all in the toaster. No reason to save just a heel, but no reason to waste it either. But you can't eat a toasted heel dry, so maybe she would put a little butter on it.

By the time the toast popped up, she was ready to spread butter and grape jelly and apple butter on all three of them. Her pants protested by squeezing rolls of her flesh up over the waist, but she ate all three pieces. Then washed it down with a full glass of whole milk. She was just about to leave the house when she remembered her pills. She refilled her milk glass and finished it off taking the medicine. The jeans were tighter now than when she first got them on. She'd have to cut back a little more if three pieces of dry toast was going to make her feel this full. She didn't figure in the two glasses of milk, gobs of butter, and everything else she had added to her "dry" toast.

A few days ago she had been feeling good enough to agree to go shopping with her sister. Lisa was a born shopper, and loved to try this and that on just to satisfy her curiosity. Missy had no doubt that her entire Saturday was going to be spent following her kid sister around from store to store, then finally end up buying something at the Val-Mart Discount. Oh well, it
would be fun to see the little Goat Face Brat anyway. Besides, they had some really good food at the mall.

Lisa showed up at 10:45 sharp. A born shopper like her knew that it was exactly eleven minutes from Missy's house to the mall at this time of day, and that would leave them exactly four minutes to get in the car and then out of the car and walk across the parking lot into the mall at exactly 11:00. Oddly enough, Lisa was almost always late for work, even though she worked at the mall.

A horn sounded out in Missy's driveway while she was still trying to decide what shirt to wear. She had never had a weight problem in her life, she was the only woman she knew who didn't even own a scale. Now those thick rolls on her belt had caught her completely by surprise. In a rush she grabbed a red sleeveless button-down and headed out the door without tucking it in.

"All right, I'm coming Goat Face!" she hollered as she locked the door. In reality, Lisa was a beautiful lady, she and Missy could have nearly been twins. That was no reason to drop a name her sister had answered to for twenty years. Lisa honked the horn again as a retort.

Getting into Lisa's sports coupe was more of a chore than Missy was prepared for. She might have felt a couple of threads pop in her jeans, but she couldn't be sure.

"Mornin' Cow Butt!" Aren't pet names between sisters adorable, Missy thought as her sister greeted her. Lisa started to say something else then stopped.

Instead she said "Darn girl, look at how big your arms are! Have you been pumping iron or something?"

"No. My arms aren't any bigger than before... Are they?" Missy really wasn't sure.

"Yes! They look like a man's," she said as she reached over to grab the biceps. "A very soft man, that is."

"Oh well, I may be retaining water up there too." Missy was suddenl feeling a little defensive. "I could barely get my jeans buttoned this morning."

Her sister didn't look convinced, but they were falling behind schedule. She backed the car out of the driveway and they headed to the mall.

The sound of security gates being lifted echoed softly through the mall as the sisters walked through the doors. Without hesitation, Lisa hung a sharp left and walked into the first store. She was in her element now. Missy followed her with a slight grin.

"What was that?" Lisa called from the dressing room.

"Nevermind, it was just my stomach growling," Missy replied.

She walked out of the little room in her original clothes saying "I am so empty! Let's hit the food court."

"I agree," replied Lisa. As usual, she started off without waiting to see if her big sister was coming. Missy didn't like shopping, and if Lisa showed any sign of weakness, she would go home.

Missy began to have second thoughts and part of her mind started to protest because of her toast this morning, but the food court did sound like a good idea. As usual, she followed her kid sister without arguing. Shopping was the one thing that Lisa got to be in charge of, so Missy let her have her way.

Lisa looked at the Caesar salad she had gotten from Calini's. It was about the same thing she had eaten everyday since she was fourteen and had gotten weight conscious. Her sister had never had that problem and had always eaten whatever she wanted with impunity. Although today, it looked like she was going overboard just a wee bit.

Missy's plate was piled high with her giant baked potato with everything, a biscuit on the side, some corn on the cob, some honey baked dessert, and a large cola. Lisa looked from the plate to Missy's arm, then up to her face. She could see an extra softness there, a little roundness that was new. Retaining water? Not likely, Sis!

Missy didn't notice Lisa watching her at all. A baked potato from Spudnik's was too good a treat to worry about an audience. She tried to compare the difference in tasting the potato with just butter, then just sour cream, then on the biscuit, and so on. By the time she was done experimenting, the plate was empty. Her jeans were not, and they were making her painfully aware of it.

Now she noticed the look her sister was giving her. Sheepishly she explained how the Rexa-L caused her appetite to increase a little. That reminded her to take the other pill.

"Now what is that one?" Lisa asked, keeping her tone studiously neutral. They hadn't been shopping together in a long time, and she didn't want to be the one to ruin it.

"This is that nutrient supplement that Dr. Lupino gave me. Lorcaise is the name of it. It's just a vitamin, really." She handed Lisa the bottle after taking one of the yellow caplets.

Lisa read the label and handed it back. It seemed to look safe enough. "Well I think you're getting more nutrients than you can handle."

Missy grinned and threw a napkin at her sister. "Bitch!" she laughed.

"C'mon, let's go try on something else you won't buy!" They rose and cleared the table, then walked away giggling. This time Missy was certain that she had popped a few threads on her pants.

Missy had lost count of how many stores they had been to so far, but she heard the mall clock chime four times. "How many more stores are in this place anyway?"

Her legs were tingling because her jeans weren't letting the blood through.

"Just a couple more, ya whimp! Let's go over to Vallee's and try on some grown-up clothes." Sometimes Lisa acted she really was 23 years old, and then other times she reverted to junior high.

"Vallee's! Oh come on, Goat Face! You know you won't even like anything in there. That's all clothes for people with real jobs, not security guards."

" 'Loss prevention technician' to you. Security guards are big guys with big sticks. I sit in a closet and watch video monitors." Lisa punched her slightly in the arm. "And that IS a real job, Cow Bu --"

She stopped as she watched the flab on Missy's arm wobble from where she punched her sister.

Missy saw that Lisa was afraid that she had hurt her feelings.

Man, she thought, am I really getting that fat?

There was no time to dwell on it now, however. She had to say something to make her kid sister feel better. "All right fine, let's go play dress-up in Mom's closet!"

She grabbed her
sister's wrist and stomped toward the store.

The first thing they saw was a midnight blue cocktail dress that normally would have looked perfect on either of them. It was just exactly Missy's style, too.

"Oh Missy, You have GOT to try that on! You would look so gorgeous in that!"

Missy knew that this was one of those times when resistance was futile. She allowed Lisa to pick out a size and then herd her back to a fitting room without protest.

It wasn't until she was in the little room that she noticed that Lisa had given her a size ten, even though they both wore a size eight. Well, they used to both wear a size eight, anyway. She'd try the ten on just to see.

That's when she realized that things were even worse than that. Trying on the dress meant taking off her jeans. Taking off her jeans meant that she might not ever get them zipped again. Or if she did get them zipped, she'd probably rip that popping seam the rest of the way out. This was horrible!

To heck with it. I'm wearing a long shirt, she thought, I just won't mess with the zipper.

And with that, she shimmied out of her confining jeans.

It was the best thing she had felt all day! Those blasted pants were even getting tight on her thighs now. As soon as she got home, she was throwing the stupid things in the trash! Who ever heard of denim getting tighter as you wore it?

The Rexa-L was doing its job of keeping her relaxed. Otherwise she would have screamed when the size ten dress didn't fit. Neither did the twelve that she asked Lisa to bring her, really. Since they didn't carry it in a fourteen, not that she would have allowed herself to try one on in the first place, she just decided to get dressed instead.

Now she nearly did scream. Her jeans, her biggest jeans, would not go over her thighs! No matter how she struggled or yanked or tugged, they just could not be budged. By the time she broke down and called her sister, she was out of breath and there were red welts on the soft skin of her pudgy thighs from wrestling with the denim. It was horrible! She only hoped that she wouldn't start crying as she started talking. "Lisa!"

"I was wondering if you were still awake in there," her sister said. "What do you need?"

"Please go get me a pair of slacks, probably a twelve." Then she whispered
something that Lisa couldn't quite hear, so she asked her to repeat it.

She could hear the sobs in Missy's voice as she said, "I said I can't get my
jeans over the fat on my thighs!"

Back