• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Draft Belly - by Ned Fox (Both, Dining, WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

Both, Dining, WG: Ned’s mother saw weight gain as the route to keeping her son out of the draft; Sally’s grandmother just wanted a fat granddaughter . . .

Draft Belly

By Ned Fox

In the spring of ’72 I was turning 19 years old. For those of you too young or don’t remember, that was during the Vietnam War. America was drafting young men into the service via a draft lottery. The higher your number, the less likely you were to be drafted, the lower your number, better chance of being drafted. The lottery was based on your birthday, a drawing was done and birth dates were randomly drawn, the order in which the dates were drawn became the lottery number for all those who would turn 19 on that day, that year. Thus begins our story.

I had just graduated from high school the previous year. I was still dating my high school sweat heart, Sally. I was looking forward to an easy summer job, caddying at the golf course and Sally worked as a waitress in the club house. Those plans were about to change.

My birthday came up with a very low number in that year’s drawing. My mother, never a big supporter of the Nixon administration was freaking out that I may be drafted. She was scheming away on how to keep me out of the military.

Sally’s grandmother needed help with her house and loneliness over the summer, Sally’s mom wanted her to go and stay with her mother.

My mother heard that a guy a year ahead of me in high school had been called in for a physical and was rejected by the military. My mom finally found out what had happened. His name was Arnold Hipple. We used to tease him by calling him Arnie the hippo, because he was obese! Apparently Arnie had gained more weight, the freshman fifteen and then some while at college. When he went in for his physical, he weighed over three hundred pounds and was only 5’8” tall.

My mother starting thinking, she was worried about me getting drafted. One of her friends’ sons had gotten a notice for a physical already and his lottery number was not far from mine. She decided on a plan of action, she would fatten me up so I would flunk the physical.

I was stunned when she told me. “Mom,” I said, “I don’t want to be FAT!” She got really angry at me, “Do you want to go to SE Asia and fight a war?” she screamed. “No son of mind is going off to get killed!” “But mom, Sally will dump me if I get fat, no girl is going to want to date a fat guy!” I replied. “It’s better than getting killed or maimed in some ill conceived war!” she retorted. I couldn’t believe what was happening, my mom was planning on fattening me up, and there was nothing I could do about it.

That night she put her plan in motion. She collected all of my clothes, except some t-shirts and my under pants. I like briefs, which worked right into her plan. She would make sure I could not leave the house to get any exercise at all. She told the golf course I would not be able to work that summer and she started stocking the house with only the most fattening foods she could find.

I was over at Sally’s. Consoling her on her mom’s plan to ship her to grandma’s house. She was upset that she would miss me all summer; she was also worried about gaining weight while staying with her grandmother. Her grandmother was quite fat and she loved to cook and eat.

Sally and I were not a “Ken and Barbie” kind of couple; we were reasonably good looking people, but ordinary. I was 5’10” around 190 lbs. I had gained weight at college, but only around ten pounds. Sally was 5’4” and around 125 lbs. She was not skinny, but not really plump either. She too had gained ten pounds since high school, but she looked great to me.

When I told her about my mother’s plan, she at first started laughing. But when she saw the serious look on my face she couldn’t believe my mother would do something so desperate. She asked her, “Would you still go out with me if my mother made me get really fat?” She giggled, Yes Ned I would still go out with you.” “You might look pretty good fat,” she giggled. “Ned, would still date me if I gained a ton of weight staying with my fat grandmother?” “Of course I would, Sally,” I answered. She started laughing, “What?” I asked. She giggled, “Ned what if we both get fat!” “I guess that would solve the problem, though, wouldn’t it?” I asked, laughing too. We made out for a while and I left for home. Sally was leaving for her grandmother’s first thing in the morning.

I didn’t want to admit it to Sally, but when she said, “What if we both get fat,” kinda turned me on a bit. I had met her grandmother before, she was quite short and very fat, nearly as round and she was tall. She was very nice though and sweet. I knew deep down that Sally would never be able to resist her grandmother’s tempting her.

I wondered how far my mom would go on her plan for me. I would have to gain over a hundred pounds to get close to the weight that Arnie had been rejected for. To my surprise, I got a hard on thinking about Sally and her grandmother eating, and my mom force feeding me!

The next morning I found out! My mom woke me up at six, she carried in a huge tray covered with rich breakfast foods; pancakes, a eight egg omelet covered with cheese, a half a pound of bacon, just the way I like it, a bottle of syrup, hash browns, banana’s and a huge pitcher of orange juice.

“Mom,” I protested, “I can’t eat all of this I’ll explode!” “You can try dear, I will help you!” She wasn’t kidding either. She fed me the whole tray. I thought I was going to explode I was so stuffed. It was nearly seven thirty by the time she had crammed the last mouthful into my mouth. She patted my distended belly and told me to take a nap. I was so full, I really did not care. I fell asleep for three hours. Mom woke me with a box of fresh donuts, still warm from the bakery. “Mom,” I protested in vain, “it is only ten thirty, I can’t eat again already!” “Sure you can dear, these are your favorites!” She quickly stuck one in my mouth, all I could do was chew it up and sallow, before another one was shoved in right after it. I finished the whole box. “Why don’t you take a shower dear and get dressed for lunch?” she purred. “Mom, I’m still stuffed from breakfast, I can’t eat any lunch yet!” I said. She poked my bloated belly, smiled at me and left.

I struggled to my feet, I was so full. I slipped off my briefs, letting them slide to the floor. I stepped out of them and staggered to the bathroom. I showered; I was taken aback when I got a hard on lathering up my bloated belly! Of course all I could find to wear, was a clean pair of briefs, which felt tight around my bloated waist. The t-shirt that I found felt tight to me also and went downstairs.

My mother said to go in and watch TV for a while. I did but soon fell asleep. I just wasn’t used to being so full and bloated. Around one o’clock Mom woke me up and asked me to come into the kitchen. She had a large pizza sitting on the kitchen table for me, again it was a favorite of mind. I heavily sat down and started to protest as the first of eight huge slices was shoved into my mouth. She finished stuffing me around two o’clock. I was in a stupor I was so stuffed I sat there for a half hour, I couldn’t believe it when came over with an ice cream sundae and started to feed it to me.

She had to help me up and into the den where with her help I lowered myself into the recliner and of course fell asleep again. I dreamed of becoming so fat that I couldn’t walk or fit through doorways, my mom shoveling food into me as became even bigger.
I woke, embarrassed that I had had a wet dream. I got up, used the bathroom, stunned at my reflection in the mirror, I looked bloated and fat. I had only been fed for less than one day, and results were already showing up!

It was later than I thought. Mom had a huge dinner of pasta and alfredo sauce, a whole can of parmesan cheese, a huge loaf of garlic bread smothered in butter and more ice cream. She smiled as I sat myself down to be fed again. I didn’t even protest, I just let her stuff me with the rich dinner. It took an hour for Mom and I to finish everything. I felt like a beached whale. I rubbed my distended stomach, burped and looked at my Mom. She was crying. “Honey, I’m so sorry to stuff you like this, but I don’t want to lose my baby to this awful war,” she sobbed. It was my turn. “Mom, I know, I’m sorry, I was selfish not to think of you and how much you worry. I talked to Sally, she promised she would still date me if I got fat. If this is the only way to keep me from being drafted, then I don’t mind you fattening me up, I finished. I didn’t really want to become obese, but I knew my mother meant well. She helped me up, patted my belly, and pinched my bottom (as she called my butt) as sent me to the den while she cleaned up.

I started to worry how Sally was doing with her grandmother. I really got worried when I imagined me getting fattened up by my mom and Sally not gaining any weight at her grandmother’s. What would happen then, she would dump me for sure, if I was huge and she was still thin! I didn’t have a thing to worry about.

Latest posts

Back